OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry but I could not stand them dudes lmfao

I find it hilarious that the 2 ex patriots (McDaniels & Ziggler) got fired because they did what they know best and what they got hired for: “the patriot way”

It’s ironic that their 2 biggest mistakes were due to ex patriots:

1. Chandler Jones could not have been a bigger miss. I don’t know how it could’ve gone worse :lol:

2. Anyone with eyes knew Jimmy G was shot. I’m not a Carr apologist, but how can you run him out of town (with no return btw) and not have a plan in place? He decided to hitch his wagon to often injured jimmy g who can’t throw past 20 yards and guess what happened?

They should’ve traded up for a QB, it would’ve been expensive but it would’ve bought him an extra year

But in reality; I’m glad they didn’t trade for a qb and they picked jimmy cuz it got them out the job asap. I know it’s corny but he’s not a leader of men at ******* all. He inspired 0 confidence. He’s supposed to be an offensive guru yet can’t crack 20 points Smfh

Bro that Giants linebacker is back

“The Raiders plan to name linebackers coach Antonio Pierce as their interim head coach, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter.”

Yooooooooooooooo jdifjdjdjfj djfbridnr

IMG_0125.gif

antonio-brown-im-free.gif

I’m not saying it’s not better now but the organization has become self aware :lol: now everything is different

Yeah honestly props, it’s like when GM’s stand behind a first-round draft pick for too long, but worse. :lol: Raiders have learned to do what’s right since Gruden.

Zero clue how multiple teams paid this dude.. AND he still gets paid to talk about football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom