OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think about that AFC championship.

Ravens coulda beat them, but Lamar was too focused on trying to beat Mahomes in a Mahomes way. :smh:

He coulda gashed them mad times but was thought he was Peyton :smh:
Nah fr they had that

Wish they stuck to how they was killin teams all year

Ravens coulda beat them, but Lamar was too focused on trying to beat Mahomes in a Mahomes way. :smh:

Nah fr they had that

Wish they stuck to how they was killin teams all year

Whole offense was shook from coaching to the players…Abandoning the run for no reason and red zone turnovers/penalties are inexcusable, still makes me sick :smh:

Funniest part of this is Mahomes has no issues just taking off all the time
Wildest thing about the Chiefs ring this year

They were never really dominant or far and away the best team,

Mahomes and Reid are masters at the right at the right time.

I also think that Mahomes has gotten to a level where even if he has an off game, his ghost still ends up beating people.

Like if a game is close the other squad ends up psyching themselves out because they’re thinking about what he might do

I’ll never get how dudes get in their own heads with this

Always hate when dudes who can run get caught up in trying prove they’re a pocket passer

Just look at old russ and old rodgers, take the free yards when things open up

3-4 yards is far better than a sack or incompletion. Rodgers and Russ were kings of this.

Stuff like this with Dak is what kills me. 2nd and 8, he’ll pass up scrambling for 3 or 4 yards. 3rd and 4 is wayyyy better than 3rd and 8

Mahomes and Hurts do it the best now.

Ironically on the one big play Dak decides to scramble, he ran too far, then got mad at the referees. That’s Dak in a nutshell:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
3-4 yards is far better than a sack or incompletion. Rodgers and Russ were kings of this.

Stuff like this with Dak is what kills me. 2nd and 8, he’ll pass up scrambling for 3 or 4 yards. 3rd and 4 is wayyyy better than 3rd and 8

Just use the simple math to your favor so you get 3rd and shorts..

I’ll never get it.. and once defenses adjust, just add wrinkles to it

People make things a whole lot harder than it needs to be.. if you have that athleticism, zero clue why you wouldn’t use it

But speaking of hurts, that speaks to the stupidity of our coaches last year where he clearly had the knee thing going.. not saying don’t run, but he had developed as a passer where it should’ve been cut down the designed runs and make it a “if it’s there, take it and get down” philosophy

If it wasn’t for the Diggs drop and a missed field goal… chiefs wouldn’t have even been there :smh:

:ahem: Josh Allen would like a word

Like if a game is close the other squad ends up psyching themselves out because they’re thinking about what he might do

9ers sideline in both super bowls

1721280330133.png

He's the NFL Mike Jordan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom