OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
our first couple drives killed us so we weren't perfect by any measure

yea.. weird game.. I don’t think less of my team cause defensive line got pressure and stopped the run and caused rush stuff

but we do need a better plan for the middle of the field.. and offensive basically tried to turn it on when needed

just glad we got the W

love ya bruh JustBlaze. JustBlaze.
1967C2D3-EB1D-4F21-BA20-34B27D831674.jpeg

Let me get my week 1 hit takes/overreactions out the way.

Sean Payton fixed Russ.

Fields is cheeks... I was rooting for him but the guy's first instinct is still to run and he can't read defenses. I feel for Moore. He went from one trash QB to another.

Jimmy G is gonna turnout to be the best off-season pick-up in the league. McDaniels And Jimmy for together like pb&j. Jimmy actually made Meyers look good today.

The Packers are on their way to having 3 consecutive hall of fame QBs.

They haven't played yet but Danny Jones is the definition of mediocre. Not good, not bad, just mediocre.

It turns out that not having a defensive coordinator call offensive plays actually helps Mac Jones. Who would've thought?

I'm 100% apathetic towards the Vikings this season, our defense and o-line have been top 10 worst in the league for 3/4 years and they still haven't done anything to address it. Kirk and JJ can only mask those issues for so long. I think this is the season it catches up to us. We had Baker looking like a competent QB.

Kenny Pickett, like Fields, is cheeks. I'm gonna give Kenny a little more time tho.

Tannehill was never a great QB but he looked downright atrocious today, this marriage in Tennessee is coming to an end soon.

Like the Vikings, the Bengals have been dealing with a trash o-line since Burrow was drafted. I'll repeat, you can only mask that for so long.

Tua coming for the MVP this year.

Sam Howell is a player to watch, of course he's flawed but the kid showed flashes.

I'm rooting for Richardson and I knew he was coming in but this guy plays like a fullback and that's not good.

Shanahan's offense is a cheat code and I'm convinced you can plug any average QB in that system and they'd eat.

That's it. Hopefully some of these guys prove me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom