Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Eagles just waived RB Noel Devine

3 days on a roster? Damn
ohwell.gif
damn already
He was the main piece in my opinion that the Eagles may have been the most G team in history.  damn
tired.gif

As a cowboys fan I can't even be mad, Eagles gettin after it and making moves.  Dallas won't ever win a super bowl until jj realizes he isn't a gm, which will happen never.

I cannot wait to see this dude bust @** from Game 1 this year
pimp.gif

Jock, Briscoe and Rejus 
smokin.gif

Bowers and Clayborn on the edges, McCoy and Price in the middle....RIP Matt Ryan/Brees/Cam

Mason Foster 
pimp.gif

I cannot wait to see this dude bust @** from Game 1 this year
pimp.gif

Jock, Briscoe and Rejus 
smokin.gif

Bowers and Clayborn on the edges, McCoy and Price in the middle....RIP Matt Ryan/Brees/Cam

Mason Foster 
pimp.gif

As a cowboys fan I can't even be mad, Eagles gettin after it and making moves.  Dallas won't ever win a super bowl until jj realizes he isn't a gm, which will happen never.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I mean they're beatable in a playoff scenario but gaddamn the Regular season could be a feaking onslaught.
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
Cullen is better for the 3-4 IMO but he thinks hes J Peppers so he wants to come off the edge. Hes a beast against the run though at that 4-3 DE.

Man... Like someone said in the NFCN Trash talk thread.... I cant wait to see Cutler go up against this Defense.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i feel for dude when that happen

extremly early prediction

4 int's + 

at least 2 goes back for 7

I mean they're beatable in a playoff scenario but gaddamn the Regular season could be a feaking onslaught.
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
Cullen is better for the 3-4 IMO but he thinks hes J Peppers so he wants to come off the edge. Hes a beast against the run though at that 4-3 DE.

Man... Like someone said in the NFCN Trash talk thread.... I cant wait to see Cutler go up against this Defense.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

4 int's + 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

4 int's + 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

4 int's + 

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom