Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

ProFootbalFocus ProFootballFocus.com
Pierre Garcon's deal is 5 years, $42.5m, $21.5m guaranteed.

Okay not happy about it anymore.

sick.gif

Bryan Thomas resigns with JETS. Really don't know how I feel about this. We better sign some PASS RUSHING....... ASAP.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Philly I swear to god yall better sign a linebacker/safety and Plaxico

rumors are we're supposed to go after dan connor..

also some folks out there talking about david hawthorne, who could come in and play SAM

Bryan Thomas resigns with JETS. Really don't know how I feel about this. We better sign some PASS RUSHING....... ASAP.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Philly I swear to god yall better sign a linebacker/safety and Plaxico

rumors are we're supposed to go after dan connor..

also some folks out there talking about david hawthorne, who could come in and play SAM

Getting paid like he's a number 1. But he's not....

I'm sure its already been discussed but with Miami shipping out Marshall its gotta mean theyre getting Manning and Wayne.

Anywhoo, not good for the Packers. Bennett and Cutler were really clicking before Jay got injured. Put Marshall on the team who's already got chemistry with Cutler. Not that the Bears are better than the Packers but theyre always a threat. Now they may be even more than that. NFC North is GOOD.

I'm sure its already been discussed but with Miami shipping out Marshall its gotta mean theyre getting Manning and Wayne.

Anywhoo, not good for the Packers. Bennett and Cutler were really clicking before Jay got injured. Put Marshall on the team who's already got chemistry with Cutler. Not that the Bears are better than the Packers but theyre always a threat. Now they may be even more than that. NFC North is GOOD.

Not sure why some people in here are saying Peyton to Miami is done because they traded away Marshall?

The Dolphins traded Marshall because Manning said he didn't want to play with him. Miami will sign Peyton & Wayne.
If Miami wasn't getting Peyton, they would have kept Marshall.

Not sure why some people in here are saying Peyton to Miami is done because they traded away Marshall?

The Dolphins traded Marshall because Manning said he didn't want to play with him. Miami will sign Peyton & Wayne.
If Miami wasn't getting Peyton, they would have kept Marshall.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]******** re-sign DE Adam Carriker[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]******** re-sign DE Adam Carriker[/color]

Heard Bears are also talking to Jason Campbell...guess they don't want another situation where when Cutler goes down, someone else can come in and pick up the slack....

Heard Bears are also talking to Jason Campbell...guess they don't want another situation where when Cutler goes down, someone else can come in and pick up the slack....

michaelombardi Michael Lombardi
The ******** are not done shopping for wide receivers,expect them to be strongly involved in signing Eddie Royal they want 3 new WR's

who else remembers when the ******** went out and got brandon lloyd and randle el to go with moss?

michaelombardi Michael Lombardi
The ******** are not done shopping for wide receivers,expect them to be strongly involved in signing Eddie Royal they want 3 new WR's

who else remembers when the ******** went out and got brandon lloyd and randle el to go with moss?

Originally Posted by MaxElite

The skins love overpaying for mediocre WR's, they've been doing it for years, going back to Randle El .

Originally Posted by MaxElite

The skins love overpaying for mediocre WR's, they've been doing it for years, going back to Randle El .

Skins just wasting more money.

Garcon, Morgan and Royal is nothing to talk about, even with RG3 behind center.

Back
Top Bottom