Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

I wish someone would pick up T.O. or Moss

T.O. would be a good vet fit for Tampa Bay

I wouldnt mind seeing Randy as a Falcon it would be a good vet fit with Roddy and Julio.....Matty Ice and that offense + they play in a dome
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I wouldnt mind if Randy went to the Colts

These 2 guys are still effective maybe not in there earlier days but they still can get the job done! Didnt T.O. have a good season with the bengals as far as TDs go?

I wish someone would pick up T.O. or Moss

T.O. would be a good vet fit for Tampa Bay

I wouldnt mind seeing Randy as a Falcon it would be a good vet fit with Roddy and Julio.....Matty Ice and that offense + they play in a dome
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I wouldnt mind if Randy went to the Colts

These 2 guys are still effective maybe not in there earlier days but they still can get the job done! Didnt T.O. have a good season with the bengals as far as TDs go?

first rex says this:

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

i
We don't need people saying we're the best right now, but when it's all said and done, I really feel like this team's gonna win the East.

first rex says this:

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

i
We don't need people saying we're the best right now, but when it's all said and done, I really feel like this team's gonna win the East.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Eagles sign WR Steve Smith (nyg) to a one year deal.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Eagles sign WR Steve Smith (nyg) to a one year deal.[/color]

nfldraftupdate Dion Caputi 

Details of #Patriots WR Chad Ochocinco's restructured deal: 3-year, $7M deal in total. 2011: $1M, 2012 & 2013: $3M.

gooning 
sick.gif

#Patriots DL Albert Haynesworth signed a restructured deal when traded to New England - 2-years, $8.2M total; 2011: $1.5M, 2012: $6.7M.

sick.gif

Details of #Patriots WR Chad Ochocinco's restructured deal: 3-year, $7M deal in total. 2011: $1M, 2012 & 2013: $3M.

gooning 
sick.gif

#Patriots DL Albert Haynesworth signed a restructured deal when traded to New England - 2-years, $8.2M total; 2011: $1.5M, 2012: $6.7M.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by 2o6

gooning 
sick.gif

sick.gif

damn. but one can't catch a cold in camp...the other can't get on the field. it's starting to be a concern...

Originally Posted by 2o6

gooning 
sick.gif

sick.gif

damn. but one can't catch a cold in camp...the other can't get on the field. it's starting to be a concern...

COCs hands have been bad last two years. People were too busy yelling at Carson to notice

COCs hands have been bad last two years. People were too busy yelling at Carson to notice

Crowder came through New Engalnd for a workout and was told by BB that even though they didnt have room for him there was no doubt he could still play.

Crowder came through New Engalnd for a workout and was told by BB that even though they didnt have room for him there was no doubt he could still play.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by 2o6

gooning 
sick.gif

What going on up there?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by 2o6

gooning 
sick.gif

What going on up there?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom