OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fun watching the Seahawks get beat down to a pulp. Others are tuning out I'm enjoying this massacre. I don't know if the cardinals can beat Carolina's monster

[emoji]9748[/emoji]️[emoji]9748[/emoji]️[emoji]9748[/emoji]️[emoji]9748[/emoji]️[emoji]9748[/emoji]️[emoji]9748[/emoji]️[emoji]9748[/emoji]️[emoji]9748[/emoji]️[emoji]9748[/emoji]️[emoji]9748[/emoji]️

DThomas going for the NFL record in receiving yards with his momma watching him play for the first time ever

@YoungThunderCat  TALK YO **** TODAY!!! 
nthat.gif

Both the DLine and Oline getting destroyed out there leading to those terrible throws. First one was a bed decision after the rush got there, the second one Russ got hit as the throw went out. Terrible.

Carolina, please continue destroying Seattle. Don't let up. I want Russell Wilson to be so dispirited that he ends his career today. I want the city of Seattle so humiliated that they decide to disassemble the Seahawks.

Last edited:
[emoji]9748[/emoji]️[emoji]9748[/emoji]️[emoji]9748[/emoji]️[emoji]9748[/emoji]️[emoji]9748[/emoji]️[emoji]9748[/emoji]️[emoji]9748[/emoji]️[emoji]9748[/emoji]️[emoji]9748[/emoji]️[emoji]9748[/emoji]️

Carolina lookin like Prince to Seattle's Macklemore :lol:

[quote name="Silverbackhoney"]GOD IS A CAROLINA PANTHERS FAN, SOMEONE GET RUSS SOME RECOVERY HOLY WATER STAT[/quote]ALL of this!!! :lol:

"I just want to thank god."

Give thanks for this, too, Russy. :D All part of the plan. Has nothing to do with you wetting the bed right now. It's a plan.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom