OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
madj55 : That avy is nice. I love me some Dusty Baker :smokin

try and stay on topic, fam. we talking about khardasian floozies

Dusty Baker is code for Khloe's P

*weebay gif*

try and stay on topic, fam. we talking about khardasian floozies

I'd rather talk pro wrestling. The Khardasians are all the way washed.

true story. here you go:

kk-7.gif

man what? khloes the freakiest of them. if odb is looking for a good time, he hit up the right kardashian. she looks like she doesnt say no to anything in the room :evil:

A full page discussion on the Kardashians. I know it's basically June but ST done all the way lost the juice. :x

Thank God Warriors going back to back + European and Copa America championships are this summer.

Last edited:
I just saw a headline that said Will Smith's blood alcohol level was 3 times over the legal limit the night he got killed

A full page discussion on the Kardashians. I know it's basically June but ST done all the way lost the juice. :x

Thank God Warriors going back to back + European and Copa America championships are this summer.

myries ready :nerd:

/bball talk

man what? khloes the freakiest of them. if odb is looking for a good time, he hit up the right kardashian. she looks like she doesnt say no to anything in the room :evil:

He'll be catching more than a football Franc N' Fritter

:x

We got two stills here.

The left one, he's not even looking at her. She's in his space, she's touching him, he's not havin it.

On the right, she's all up in his lap, his head is leaning back, away from her, while his hand is touching his own knee, instead of hers......

Nothin to see here folks. She had to find it somewhere else that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom