OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goddamn Pot Roasts deal is worth half than what was originally reported...what a bargain
He didn't do much last year on a prove yourself deal....and the Broncos didn't lose a step without him. I wouldn't expect too much from him.

For that price any solid production from him is a plus :lol:. He's also not really gonna be relied on to be a starter unlike his last 2 teams,he'll be rotating with a couple other big bodies which should hopefully keep him fresh

laugh.gif
Not yet, but if Fitz shocks everyone and goes somewhere else...Watch out.
nerd.gif
Carton from Boomer & Carton said that he was told this weekend that the Jets and Fitz have an agreement in principle but he can't sign it (and they can't announce it) until they make some moves to free up some Cap space.
Ahhhhhhh damn it.

I was hoping they'd botch it somehow, but I think we knew this was the most realistic end result. Happened sooner than I thought, too.

Curious to see what number they ended up at.

Brandon Marshall probably been wylin' blowing Todd Bowles phone up all off-season. All sorts of chewed out. Duke don't even say anything I bet, straight up Martin Baker moment...

My guy Greg Hardy :lol:

He just needs to realize people he'll never know exist already made their mind up about him long ago... so in turn, there's nothing for *him to attempt to justify.

Yeah I kinda feel for Hardy.

Labeled as a woman beater when it's not quite that.

Hes one of the most hated players because he became the poster boy at wrong time when there's a handful of players with worst things.

Him not being able to stop talking about it, kinda makes me believe him a little bit.

Catching up from yesterday's thread...and I come across this gem from Rupertone Schefter. :smh:

Playoff expansion is worse than regular season expansion imo :smh:

If it ain't broke...

Last edited:
Caps are constant chokers, the San Jose Sharks of the East

Ovy is the NHL's Carmelo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom