OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrews originally asked for $75M :smh: . How can her team come up with such a dollar amount like that, and be awarded it...

Last edited:
Lol oh that stalker case wasn't it the hotels fault for leaving her information in the open or dude followed her into the room...

Last edited:
For better or worse this is what it is...
I'm curious who will start at Sam and who will be Mike with Kiko and Misi.
Grimes will be gone, got younger on D. Apparently the Dolphins will bring in that Zone system. Only way I can think that Maxwell + Kiko trade works. Both are much better in zone.

With all the moving and shaking I expect Wake to be gone. Needing two ends... fully expect OV gone as well. Dion Jordan... a linebacker... would fill one of those roles when reinstated.

So if we are all playing along. Need a Right DE, Zone corner opposite Maxwell (Sean Smith?), FS and a bigger DT that commands two blockers for at least 1st and second down.

I see some potential with this trade if the Maxwell deal is restructured. Essentially a two year deal it reads... $11 million guaranteed. Kiko is on his final year of a rookie contract. Got two players for one 5th round pick and a swap of the firsts. Wasn't getting my Safety any way and I don't like anyone else at the top of the draft.

Took me awhile... but I see upside. Doesn't mean I like how they are doing it. I'd much rather pulled a Raiders or Astros years ago. Cut/Trade everyone and start from scratch, get all dead or bad debts off the books, fix my bottom line and go from there.

Sounds like the Vikings been bugging the hell out of Cincinnati. They've inquired about Iloka, Reggie Nelson and Vincent Rey. Zim wants his guys. :lol:

Might as well just stay on the phone with 'em...Their office assistant gotta be like, "It's the Vikings...AGAIN!"

Erin Andrews getting $55M
roll.gif

i wish someone filmed me changing in a room or whatever. jesus christ
Quarterback numbers bruh

Wait wait wait, there are people out here who believe Bill Walsh was a better coach then Joe Gibbs? AH HA HA HA

Yes

But Gibbs is underrated in NFL history

Sounds like the Vikings been bugging the hell out of Cincinnati. They've inquired about Iloka, Reggie Nelson and Vincent Rey. Zim wants his guys. :lol:

Might as well just stay on the phone with 'em...Their office assistant gotta be like, "It's the Vikings...AGAIN!"

No surprise at all, reminds me of AZ and Pitt :lol:

I remember the disappointment in the quality of the EA vid :lol: I was hyped and just kinda clicked off it and never thought about it again

Last edited:
I watched that video at my job I was leaving and got yelled at like I cared and got written up

Last edited:
I watched that video at my job I was leaving and got yelled at like I cared and got written up
Don't you got internet filters at work? I can't go on any adult websites. Thank god they don't ban NT and Twitter, daily comedy everyday.

Erin Andrews with the best finesse I've heard of in a while. She probably ordered a Laferrari Spyder on the way out of the courtroom

Titans getting weapons for Marioto :smokin

3 of Chip's biggest additions got traded today :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom