OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
'04 NBA Finals...

'08 NBA Finals...

CP3 trade being vetoed...

You didn't lose your temper any of those times? Because I legit lost my mind when the CP3 trade was vetoed.

You're going to sit there and tell me you've always been gracious through all the ups
i never wanted  cp3 on the lakers. 

2003 after the 3peat losing to the  spurs hurt me worst then those chips and no sorry , thats not me. sad after a loss sure but if thats you . thats cool man . i got nothing against you. we just act and think  differently. 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:
:rofl:

No wonder the average Laker fan gets dumped on all the time. So damn delusional. Sucks that PMatic, Essential and 2 other LAL fans at the most are represented by y'all

The fact that I'm a Heat fan is irrelevant, this is the NFL Discussion thread. No one wants to talk about your sorry *** team here

Cam was on that stage for over 3 minutes, answering multiple questions.

What the **** are people *****ing about? :lol:

He shook hands, answered questions, but he's a sore loser?

You people serious with this? What more did he need to do, pay for lap dances?

This. They want to hate him they dont even care about the why. He talked for an hour..well he shouldve talked for an hour and a half. He shook hands...well did he give em cheek kisses? He gave props too the winners and took responsibility for the loss....yea well...f cameron

I dont have a problem with you 2 hating but y'all weren't saying a damn thing for like 8 weeks of the season. :lol:

Now yall want to act like yall are the leaders of the Cam hating crew :lol:

'Im allowed to change my mind" though

I dont have a problem with you 2 hating but y'all weren't saying a damn thing for like 8 weeks of the season. :lol:

Guess that would make them frontrunning trolls. How can you despise what you are :lol:

I dont have a problem with you 2 hating but y'all weren't saying a damn thing for like 8 weeks of the season.
laugh.gif

Now yall want to act like yall are the leaders of the Cam hating crew
laugh.gif

ive always said i dont like him. never changed my mind on that. 

i was calling him overrated throughout the year , your right thats what i changed my mind on. dude balled out and this has nothing to do with his qb play. ,..... 

Last edited:

ive always said i dont like him. never changed my mind on that. 

i was calling him overrated throughout the year , your right thats what i changed my mind on. dude balled out and this is nothing to do with his play,..... 

As recently as week ago you were saying Cam shut me up, now you want act like you were hating him all the time :lol:

As recently as week ago you were saying Cam shut me up, now you want act like you were hating him all the time
laugh.gif
as far as his play . cuz i was calling him overrated. look at the" people dont like cam thread". i was in there stating why i dont like him. i didnt even blame the loss on him today. it wasnt on him , i said he ran into a sick d. so dont twist my words homie.  

Last edited:
Cam Newton is and was a fraud carried by his defense. He played in a weak division and his team played a weak schedule. I said early on he was being carried by his defense and I was shunned. I'm a busy guy, sorry I don't have time to come in here and defend my position every week but I always felt the same way. I told guys in the SB thread that Carolina wasn't as sure a bet as they thought. I said the same about NE in the AFC Championship game.

as far as his play . cuz i was calling him overrated. look at the" people dont like cam thread". i was in there stating why i dont like him. i didnt even blame the loss on him today. it wasnt on him , i said he ran into a sick d. so dont twist my words homie.  

Man c'mon with this act bro.

We're LAKERS fans. How many times have we've allowed Kobe to slide with his transgressions?

Snitching on Shaq?

Throwing teammates under the bus? :smile:lol Hell I applauded the times he did this because he was spot on).

Just being a d-bag in general at times, most of the time, okay all the time?

C'monnnn son. Acting holier than thou when you know your **** stink too.

Last edited:
Stop it. Killa Cam :lol:

Would still eat erin
Wouldn't eat it but would definitely let her analyze my game of inches.
Shouts out to the 2 biggest Panthers haters all year. Can't lie y'all boys at least keep it consistent. We gonna need that same energy in 2 weeks for the SB. Y'all the real MVP.
enjoy it man. Cam shut me up, was very wrong on everything bout this squad. :pimp:

this game is playing out total opposite of how i expected it to. arizona got exposed..... killa cam cam.... 

The Cam "hate" has to be getting buried now right? Can't hate on greatness
yeah im done. cam proved me wrong. Can't hate on him anymore. 

Last edited:
Man c'mon with this act bro.

We're LAKERS fans. How many times have we've allowed Kobe to slide with his transgressions?

Snitching on Shaq?

Throwing teammates under the bus? (
laugh.gif
Hell I applauded the times he did this because he was spot on).

Just being a d-bag in general at times?

C'monnnn son. Acting holier than thou when you know your **** stink too.
im not fond of kobe either.  never have i been down with kobe like that. lakersfan , im not a kobe stan. sorry. 

Stop it,you practically had his wang in your mouth. Killa Cam
laugh.gif

his play, that was all referring to his play, cause before that i was calling him overrated .\

... he balled out this year ... this isnt about his play. i didnt complain about his play once today.

wrong because i thought they couldnt make it to the superbowl ... just cause someone balls out or is a great player doesnt mean i like them.  you understand that? 

wheres the why people dont like cam thread quotes from me.  ???

Last edited:
im not fond of kobe either.  never have i been down with kobe like that. lakersfan , im not a kobe stan. sorry. 

WHAT?!

So you don't like Kobe like that AND you didn't want CP3 on the team either.

WTF do you even like about the team?

.....Man.....

:smh:

Next thing you'll tell me "I don't even like Curren$y like that, he's just rocking Chucks so I used that as my avatar". Man stop. :lol:

WHAT?!

So you don't like Kobe like that AND you didn't want CP3 on the team either.

WTF do you even like about the team?

.....Man.....

:smh:

Next thing you'll tell me "I don't even like Curren$y like that, he's just rocking Chucks so I used that as my avatar". Man stop. :lol:
NT equivalent of Silky Johnson

People just don't know how to process someone being a fan of team first, players second. :lol:

Last edited:
People just don't know how to process someone being a fan of team first, players second. :lol:

Oh I can process that. I dislike Nick Young, dislike Roy Hibbert. Want them both gone. GONE.

But saying you didn't want CP3 PLUS you're not fond of Kobe, it's like dude :rolleyes.

Guess I'm lucky I love Kobe, couldn't imagine having to put up with that cognitive dissonance all these years. Sheesh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom