OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was average the first half of the season and then did a 180 the second half. Had a huge second half. He laid an egg in the Super Bowl. Deion called it mad times. Kept saying he didn't think Cam could handle these big lights. Nailed it. Cam missed a few easy plays early and then it was all bad. Fumble, INT and 0 TDs.
this is true. 

Close but no cigar. Don't be butt hurt because you lost to a QB who had the strength of a JV backup

Shout out to my man DeMarcus for getting a ring. (Cowboys fan who believes they done did him wrong) Well deserved and he'll go in the hall of fame years down the line. Probably in 25 years or so.

Respect to Von Miller. That boy has been nothing but a terror on the field since he entered the league.

Last edited:
This is on cam? And not his garbage blockers? His linemen were swiss cheese. Cam was out here like lebron having to do everything. Against the best d in the game. He had completions, dudes couldnt hold the ball for ****. Reminds me of a few years ago with the patriots and how bradys team didnt do ****.

Broncos definitely exposed the panthers. It was a cinderella story, but 12 oclock hit...hard.

This is on cam? And not his garbage blockers? His linemen were swiss cheese. Cam was out here like lebron having to do everything. Against the best d in the game. He had completions, dudes couldnt hold the ball for ****. Reminds me of a few years ago with the patriots and how bradys team didnt do ****.

Broncos definitely exposed the panthers. It was a cinderella story, but 12 oclock hit...hard.

This is on Cam and his O line. The line has been great this year, he's had plenty of time. Cam missed some easy throws and looked nervous afterwards. Team just **** the bed and Denver's defense took over. Ridiculous performance by them.

Sad thing was that Carolina D played great today
Respect to TD for playing with basically only one arm

Now Cam, the MVP, is overrated? Lol

Do you dudes listen to music or do you just skim thru it?

*prays before every game*

Wonder if prayed before or after he stole those laptops at Florida

Now Cam, the MVP, is overrated? Lol

Do you dudes listen to music or do you just skim thru it?
naw hes just went up against a sick d.

. i dont like cam. i dont like his dancing , i dont like his dabbing nonsense  and im glad the broncos won and   shut him up but dude balled out this season. hes not overrated. hope he humbles himself a little bit cause he acts like a clown when hes winning. 

Last edited:
The intense attempts at "trolling" after every game are tiresome 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Someone wins or loses every season.  You dudes trying to make everything into a negative or a shot at someone won't be missed if you disappear.

Would rather talk about the great performance by the Broncos D esp. Von Miller and Ware than try to throw stones at another team when mine is out of it.

Last edited:
Panthers didn't win becaus Cam's dad wasn't making $400 grand off the the victory this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom