OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="KhalilMack52"]Metallica sold out ATT Park in SF in 20 mins but hey nobody wants to see them :lol: :lol: [/quote]My man. :smokin

People just don't believe this cause he resembles a human giraffe but I think he's a hell of a lot better option still being on his rookie contract than a team possibly having to start Hackenberg, Cook or Cardale Jones this year with their coach's job on the line.

lol at the human giraffe. Yes he's a much better option then those QBs you listed while still being on his rookie contract. This is def the season for the Buccs to move him and fill those holes for Winston and the future. Especially to fill those missing pieces on defense (corner).

lol at the human giraffe. Yes he's a much better option then those QBs you listed while still being on his rookie contract. This is def the season for the Buccs to move him and fill those holes for Winston and the future. Especially to fill those missing pieces on defense (corner).

From what I've heard we're really high on Braxton Miller too as our slot receiver. I think we're definitely taking a receiver in the first three rounds. We could really put that pick for Glennon to good use.

Last edited:
Word is beast hasn't spent a dollar of his playing $$. Dude is smart and will prob retire. It must be nice to retire at 29 with a good amount of $$ in the bank.

Wait a minute...People actually care about the halftime show?   
laugh.gif

**** that, I'm here for the game...

Biebs gonna get the halftime show next year

the reality is the SB kind of sucks, I want a regular game but it comes down to pools and what not to me especially with all the chicks who don't stop talking

[quote name="a55a5in11"]Metallica sucks. Same type of fans listen to Nickelback[/quote]Right, and Pac = Drake. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom