OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
what kind of pants was cam wearing at the airport ?
sick.gif
The ones that match this jacket 

This thread use to be crawling with Niner fans when they were winning and since they started losing we haven't seen much of the "Faithful" :lol:

This thread use to be crawling with Niner fans when they were winning and since they started losing we haven't seen much of the "Faithful" :lol:

Nah, they definitely been staying out of this thread, for the most part. I see some frequents, but that rambunctious crowd from a few years back comes in once a month and then says the same thing when people question why they're ducking..."I been in the Niner thread all year, bruh." :lol: Can't handle stepping out their neighborhood.

Last edited:
That flick of the wrist dime by Tedy on that last toss :pimp:

And yeah Verrett got got :x

Last edited:

Nah, they definitely been staying out of this thread, for the most part. I see some frequents, but that rambunctious crowd from a few years back comes in once a month and then says the same thing when people question why they're ducking..."I been in the Niner thread all year, bruh." :lol: Can't handle stepping out their neighborhood.

While true we don't frequent the thread as much, I dont see why we would with how poor our play was this past season.

This thread is trash overall and full of clowns though so it's definitely not a good spot for SF fans right now :lol: :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom