OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
should of copped that TO authentic :nthat:

there's one in storage somewhere, I got a solid 3-4 wears out of it since I got it on Christmas

TO
LJ Smith
Michael Vick
Nelson Agholor

I think it's time to stick with hoodies but at least I have a white Lesean McCoy

Last edited:
damn @StillIn729

NT wont forget about the Agholor jersey huh
laugh.gif

We, the black community, have to pull a Ricky Williams or RG3 type of trade off if we want to get rid of some our cornball brothers for a Caucasian star ..

With that being said, I propose the following offer:

Russell Wilson, Grant Hill, Don Lemon, Wendy Williams, Terrence J, and a future 3rd round pick for Kristaps Porzingis & "Mayo" from Get Hard.

This adds a lot of flavor to the Caucasian roster, gives them the potential and upside they've been looking for as well.

Take it or leave it, I have the Asian community on the other line willing to take this offer so we can get Hines Ward & Will Demps back.

We, the black community, have to pull a Ricky Williams or RG3 type of trade off if we want to get rid of some our cornball brothers for a Caucasian star ..

With that being said, I propose the following offer:

Russell Wilson, Grant Hill, Don Lemon, Wendy Williams, Terrence J, and a future 3rd round pick for Kristaps Porzingis & "Mayo" from Get Hard.

This adds a lot of flavor to the Caucasian roster, gives them the potential and upside they've been looking for as well.

Take it or leave it, I have the Asian community on the other line willing to take this offer so we can get Hines Ward & Will Demps back.
laugh.gif
 @ Terrence J 

We need Doug Collins in that trade after this

Sage steele needs to be shipped off. Doesn't know any hip hop and won't give j rose any play. y'all seen her husband? corn ball sista 
mean.gif

Do we still have the rights to rashida jones?

Last edited:

Sage steele needs to be shipped off. Doesn't know any hip hop and won't give j rose any play. y'all seen her husband? corn ball sista 
mean.gif

Do we still have the rights to rashida jones?
bruh dont ever talk sideways about Sage...shes just lost in life. i wont let her go. she just need well rounded stunner like myself. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom