OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping my dude Jared Allen get a ring
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You're a smart man. :pimp:

Palmer is making the Panthers look much better than they are. But whatever

Yeah def and I just dont trust the Panthers holding leads or coming back from behind.

Dude they are going to the Super Bowl :lol:  look at the lead they held and protected tonight no need to come back from behind when you win games like this :lol:

I think the Cards turning the ball over every chance they got also helped.

Dude they are going to the Super Bowl :lol:  look at the lead they held and protected tonight no need to come back from behind when you win games like this :lol:

No **** they are :lol:. Did you see that Denver D today against possibly the GOAT QB and GOAT coach? It wont be that easy bro.

Dont let Palmers idiot decisions and that score cloud ya mind :lol:

Damn Panthers vs Pats would've been a great story tho.

Panthers get a rematch for the SB years ago

I praised the Cards all season and then they come out like this. Man what an embarrassment, Carson Palmer looking Brian Hoyer'ish

Congrats Panthers, they gon obliterate poor Peyton

Last edited:
And you're banking on...Peyton Manning to expose them? Wow.

If he just sustains drives without turnovers how he did those drives in the beginning of the game when they put up points. They good.

Im not a Broncos fan im just calling it how I see it :lol:

@YoungThunderCat  hey man, there are still gonna be doubters. That is how the Panthers thrive. Let everyone pick Manning and the Broncos.

Remember, this team is a fluke. Luckiest team ever. Can't beat Seattle twice. The Cards are gonna wash us, because they are a real team.

They don't KNOW!!!

Last edited:

Dude they are going to the Super Bowl 
laugh.gif
 look at the lead they held and protected tonight no need to come back from behind when you win games like this 
laugh.gif
No **** they are
laugh.gif
. Did you see that Denver D today against possibly the GOAT QB and GOAT coach? It wont be that easy bro.

Dont let Palmers idiot decisions and that score cloud ya mind
laugh.gif
No one said it would be easy
laugh.gif
 and did you see how ineffective the Broncos offense was today 
laugh.gif

The Panthers defense is good to and if I had to bet (which I don't) I would bet the Panthers offense to make a big play before the Bronco's.

@YoungThunderCat
 hey man, there are still gonna be doubters. That is how the Panthers thrive. Let everyone pick Manning and the Broncos.

Remember, this team is a fluke. Luckiest team ever. Can't beat Seattle twice. The Cards are gonna wash us, because they are a real team.

They don't KNOW!!!

who is picking Denver outside of Denver :rofl:

@YoungThunderCat
 hey man, there are still gonna be doubters. That is how the Panthers thrive. Let everyone pick Manning and the Broncos.

They don't KNOW!!!

17-1 is so lucky.

Lmao quit the act g

Ya'll been favored in like every game lmao plus already being close to a TD favorite over Denver :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom