OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ain't even a Panthers fan, but I like that Cam proved the racists wrong.

Last edited:
Media disrespected our secondary all week, all week. Like we ain't Gotdamn 16-1. Keep disrespecting us media and pick Peyton to throw over the top of our defense for the SB. Keep it up.

Man stop whining. Every team in football gets picked apart by the media.

And nobody is even giving the Broncos a chance early on. The lines are favoring the Panthers pretty heavy. Quite acting like the entire world is against ya'll

Btw don't think I forgot about you popping your mouth off next week. Can't wait for my squad to really shut your team up in the SB ***
So you back on the pipe or not?

Cam still not doing this against our defense but on some real **** ya'll looking very reminiscent of that Seahawks squad a few years back but even better smh
There you go Bruh...I don't want no smoke with you, just want you on our side. We got room on this wagon dog.

Nah your team still gonna get his work by Denver. Peyton gonna Dab while hoisting that SB trophy

if this is what the panthers D is doing to carson... just imagine the bloodbath that's going to ensue in SB 50.

Peyton don't stand a chance. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom