OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember that Giants Panthers game earlier this season just saying game aint no where near over

I had been meaning to touch on these but the game has been on and this thread has been flyin
Disrespected how? Many folks had them going undefeated just a few weeks ago :lol:
There's a stark contrast between the narrative when the Pats were undefeated ('will this be another 16-0 season?!') and when the panthers were undefeated ('whos gonna be the team to pull the upset? Prolly the saints. No? Probably the Packers. No? Probably the Giants. Etc.) and I'm not really talking about NT when I say this.

Wait what? You mean the franchise that's never won a thing, that clowns constantly on the sidelines has been disrespected? Ha ha ha

Regular season records aren't to be respected. Win a title and earn it first.
Yet we show love to the cards and Carson should be mvp hands down. OK
And don't let your team record or your sorry division fool you; winning matters. Not almost winning, not competitive games/scores, actual winning.

Seriously,also it's not like the team they're playing has won the conference the last 2 years or anything either right? :lol:
Which means they shouldn't be taken lightly, but still that's last year, that doesn't mean they're guaranteed a win today. Especially given the level of performance the panthers have shown.

All that stuff against Cam has been disrespectful. The letters and complaints. The franchise had a great year. It's time to take that next step and close the deal. It starts today.
On this we can agree.

nerd.gif

Tigron Tigron regular season wins matter when you haven't won a title. I get it. The NFC East plays for SBs with the exception of the Eagles. Never picked us to win it all. Just the division over our rivals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom