OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
1125x1500.jpeg.84e98b20d09a4a79b1191599474e6084

Damn. Pacman crying kinda caught me...

But Marvin has never been able to control his players. Said this for years and was a big problem I had with Carson. Coach and Palmer let Ocho and Housh do whatever they wanted on that field to a point where their emotions dictated the plays and Carson suffered because of it. Had no idea where his guys would be...You see the same thing now. There's a real leadership problem with the Bengals. It's evident.

[quote name="Ballerific703"]I don't like either one of these calls but you CAN NOT THROW THAT LAST FLAG. You can't. That's just unfair. You giving the game away.[/quote]This.

We see it all the time in sports, little calls that we always say, "They're not going to call that at the end of the game."

Except they did.

I don't care how good a player Burfict or Jones are, if I'm the Bengals owner I'm demanding they cut their ***** tomorrow. You simply can't lose your cool and be a selfish and reckless idiot in this setting, if you can't be counted on in a game like this then you're dead to me :lol:

So you'll destroy your defense and keep the guy that caused it all Hill?

Broncos have no excuse next week. Banged up Big Ben and AB is probably out.

NO EXCUSES

Bengals - what utter scum 
laugh.gif

Big Ben and the Steelers being the good guys...
as a somebody who didn't have a horse in this race, both teams were acting like a bunch of clowns.... and it was awesome.  Best game we will see of the playoffs without a doubt.  It just sucks it ended on two personal foul calls.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom