OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude Mike Carey is so bland with his explanations :smh:

Man NFL gotta stop with these Saturday games... So boring

If that is ruled a TD, I don't know what to say anymore.  There is now way that exhibits control in bounds. 
He never lost control of the ball inbounds, he had 2 feet inbounds, and he finished with the ball after landing. It's just a controversial call, because it is not conventional. Pretty easy call imo, though. Great TD! 

Last edited:
This dude Mike Carey is so bland with his explanations
mean.gif

Man NFL gotta stop with these Saturday games... So boring
Chris Collinsworth for real analysis

Aikman for monotone.

phil & company "I don't see any way that they will win this review... lets bring mike carey in"

Carey: "I thought it was a forward pass on both replays"

Phil & Co "I think it was  a forward pass"

Can we please get one of those 100,000 vote white house petitions to remove these two clowns from the announcing booth?

late bid.  not much trust in maccaron. too obviousl..

if stealers lose this one, tomlin should be fired.

If that is ruled a TD, I don't know what to say anymore.  There is now way that exhibits control in bounds. 
He never lost control of the ball inbounds, he had 2 feet inbounds, and he finished with the ball after landing. It's just a controversial call, because it is not conventional. Pretty easy call imo, though. Great TD! 
there have been many times where somebody has caught a ball in bounds, where the db hits the hands and it causes him to reposition the ball as he is going out of bounds, and those have not been ruled a catch.  they even said "stands" in stead of confirmed on the replay.  Clearly the dude watching the replay had no idea whether it was a catch or not. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom