OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Silverbackhoney"]I'm 1 for 1 so far when I said this was going to be a blowout[/quote]Pretty sure we all expected this. :lol:

Tonight, though, what's gonna happen tonight?

The Alex Smith love always cracks me up. Just ignore he was a first overall pick and a bust his first few years. Then Harbaugh fixes him and he floats around average now. Ranking him around 12-17.

Last edited:
Really rooting for the Bengals to win..even tho KC have played us tough this year, I'd much rather play them than the Steelers man.

The Alex Smith love always cracks me up. Just ignore he was a first overall pick and a bust his first few years. Then Harbaugh fixes him and he floats around average now. Ranking him around 12-17.

He wins games man.

190 yards 1 TD 1 pick... 30 points

Alex really won it for em.

Okay? He still puts his teams in situations where they have a good chance to win football games. Give the guy credit. He does his job pretty well compared to the other ****** play at QB in this league

Man I'm happy for Alex Smith. Got better after The whole Kap thing.

This

Wasn't a fan of him for a while for obvious reasons, Harbaugh did wonders for him

you mean harbaugh's doubt towards him did him wonders?

He was our starter, took us to the NFC title game, the next year he had us undefeated (I think) up until he got a concussion and Kap balled his *** off. I think we forget how great Kap was for SF up until last year. I don't think Harbaugh doubted Alex as much as Kap came in and took that **** and never looked back.

The trade with the Chiefs was a no brainer at the time, and ultimately ended up with us landing Tank Carradine, Chris Borland, Carlos Hyde and a few others. Turned 1 player into 4 picks and Stevie Johnson.. but what do I know

He wins games man.

Okay? He still puts his teams in situations where they have a good chance to win football games. Give the guy credit. He does his job pretty well compared to the other ****** play at QB in this league

Credit for what, exactly?

He wins games man.

Credit for what, exactly?

Idk dawg, you got your own opinion on the dude and that's fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom