OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember I said Jordan had potential to be top 5-10 TE... And dudes wasn't having it. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:

@franc with the @Buc Em kiss of death???
nerd.gif
The kiss of death happened when I came out of my mom in a Philly hospital
damn 

Maybe I'm late but Peyton Manning doping?

Just popped up on my phone notifications : Explosive Documentary Links Peyton Manning, Major Athletes To Doping Ring

*grabs popcorn*

Since when is Mason Foster on the 'Skins?...I'm slippin'

That dude is a football player though. He been doing well?
He's been solid since being activated off the PS. Him and Will Compton have played better than our projected starting inside linebackers.

He was on the practice squad?! :wow:

No wonder I ain't heard about him...He is no PS player though...Wha???

nah, we picked him up after he was one of the final cuts by the bears

Dumbass Bears.

Yea I like that list too...

It really is few good TEs this year tho... A lot of them had good years.. Reed is up there...

An Indianapolis anti-aging clinic supplied quarterback Peyton Manning with human growth hormone, a performance-enhancing drug banned by the NFL, a pharmacist who once worked at the clinic asserts in a new special report from Al Jazeera’s Investigative Unit.
The report, “The Dark Side,” is the result of a monthslong investigation in which Liam Collins, a British hurdler, went undercover in an attempt to expose the widespread nature of performance-enhancing drugs in global sports. As a cover story, Collins tells medical professionals tied to the trade of performance-enhancing drugs that he is hoping for one last shot at glory at the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Manning is just one of many high-profile players the report names and raises questions about.
The report airs on Sunday but was shared in advance with The Huffington Post.

His wife receives the hgh so it wont be under peytons name?
Thats just so stupid and I refuse to believe peyton is that stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom