OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see the giants tonight but can see myself buying ticketsto watch from the nosebleeds b. I can't do it :smh:

Last edited:
dang those fins jersey are def fire.... quesion: i guess they took out the current dolphin logo (since it's damn near identical) and put on the throwback since NFL's a stickler for changing helmets due to throwbacks jersey due to concussion concerns. i miss pat the patriot jerseys
mean.gif

dang those fins jersey are def fire.... quesion: i guess they took out the current dolphin logo (since it's damn near identical) and put on the throwback since NFL's a stickler for changing helmets due to throwbacks jersey due to concussion concerns. i miss pat the patriot jerseys :smh:

The facemasks are gray in the throwbacks, the current ones are white, so that's changed too. Stripes are different, colors are different.

The facemasks are gray in the throwbacks, the current ones are white, so that's changed too. Stripes are different, colors are different.
i can see that... but the main color is white which means they didn't have to wear new helmets and instead use the same ones and change out the facemasks, stripes etc?

The uni rule is still so dumb :smh:

Good news...

@RapSheet:
#Patriots S Devin McCourty suffered a sprained ankle, source said. X-Rays were negative. It's nothing that'll cause him to miss the playoffs

i can see that... but the main color is white which means they didn't have to wear new helmets and instead use the same ones and change out the facemasks, stripes etc?

Yeah seems like a chore but the equipment guys probably had to do this all week :lol:

I said multiple times Cam has had a great 4-5 games now. His numbers week 1-7 or 8 weren't great and weren't MVP worthy. If he finishes the year strong like he's playing right now, no problem with him winning the MVP.

So dude's are supposed to be stubborn 100% of the time and stick to their guns even when they're wrong? Ok :lol:

Dude's hated when Cam wasn't getting enough attention now they're hating on all the attention he's rightfully earned,y'all are so damn fickle :lol: :x

Exactly :lol:

William Gay makes so few positive plays he honestly doesn't know what to do when he takes one to the house. And apparently coaches don't know what to do either :lol:

So dude's are supposed to be stubborn 100% of the time and stick to their guns even when they're wrong? Ok
laugh.gif

Dude's hated when Cam wasn't getting enough attention now they're hating on all the attention he's rightfully earned,y'all are so damn fickle
laugh.gif
sick.gif
I said multiple times Cam has had a great 4-5 games now. His numbers week 1-7 or 8 weren't great and weren't MVP worthy. If he finishes the year strong like he's playing right now, no problem with him winning the MVP.
PERFECT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom