OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless they are talking about downloading a torrent of the game after its been played, I wouldn't even know where to begin with trying to stream an NFL game (other then the yahoo game this year)

and YES notification bar is back!

Unless they are talking about downloading a torrent of the game after its been played, I wouldn't even know where to begin with trying to stream an NFL game (other then the yahoo game this year)

I wouldn't put ANY stock into it. Their "methodology" was literally to measure the amount of torrenting (by state) and compare it to the most popular teams by county. It's even worse than that, though. Here's how the torrent stats were compiled:

The map below shows the states that torrented the most, per capita, across all the torrents we tracked. This includes the top 100 most torrented TV, movies, and games from the past 40 days. the leading states include Florida, Washington, and Oregon.

In other words, if you torrent Game of Thrones, then that means you're more likely to illegally stream an NFL game? Really???

Notification is back like the Lions playoff chances 
nerd.gif

Yo DeadsetAce DeadsetAce you had some funny ****** posts on these last few pages. I was stunned when the Seahawks made that grab at the end. I was thinking wow, it's not just the Giants. This team is just cursed from now on in the SB.

Lions looked so awful to start the year, they've been okay since. Football is weird as ****. Same goes for the Bears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom