OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
People wanting rap/hip hop to be on the halftime show.....we know who we must lean on for us to make it back to the Super Bowl stage....

giphy.gif

Rather see Coldplay, Creed, Metallica, Madonna or any of those old *** artists before I watch a Drake halftime show.

I wouldn't mind seeing Nelly do the halftime show.

Last edited:

People wanting rap/hip hop to be on the halftime show.....we know who we must lean on for us to make it back to the Super Bowl stage....

giphy.gif
I thought Drake too, but I honestly feel like they wouldn't consider him because he works with the NBA & MLB 
laugh.gif

I bet he's going to be at the next Super Bowl
It is only a matter of time for him I believe. I could see him doing it next year as well. He gets a lot of flak but he definitely has the bangers and the general appeal from all races/ethnic backgrounds to be on there. 

how far in the future before they put someone like david guetta or calvin harris?

DMX is in jail for not paying child support after getting busted for robbing a dude at a Newark gas station :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom