OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions to fans of teams that have had Kyle Shanahan as an OC before...what is your opinion on him?

Last edited:
Foles..ball was in the air for a min 
laugh.gif

you were calling for them to go 0-16 early this season so pump your brakes playboy :lol:  

I got nothing against you bro. I just don't understand what or who you don't like enough to have mixed feelings. I'm not a Jay fan. However I must support him if we're getting results. Record doesn't matter as long as we're still in it.

I got nothing against you bro. I just don't understand what or who you don't like enough to have mixed feelings. I'm not a Jay fan. However I must support him if we're getting results. Record doesn't matter as long as we're still in it.

gotta rep this

he has done a decent job this year with every thing seeming like it was going against him

you were calling for them to go 0-16 early this season so pump your brakes playboy 
laugh.gif

I got nothing against you bro. I just don't understand what or who you don't like enough to have mixed feelings.
we root for the same teams so its all love

Kirk ******* Cousins, ive been vocal about this bum since he got the start, whooping on the saints and giants will not change my stance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom