OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon Weeden has the highest completion percentage in the history of the league for a season right now. Stats can be misleading.

am I the only one who doesn't have the new posts thing pop up in the corner when some posts? gonna suck on Sundays to keep reloading

am I the only one who doesn't have the new posts thing pop up in the corner when some posts? gonna suck on Sundays to keep reloading

It was a victim of that NT update a few days ago. It's gone bro. I literally only use mobile and refresh the pages anyway. Didn't know that new post thing existed.

Last edited:
Marcus is 10 TDs and 0 INTs on the road this season. Keep that boy upright and healthy. Titans got the most important piece in place. Just gotta build.

Jags stadium looks empty as hell
laugh.gif
with all that construction and on a weekday not surprised

I've was born and raised in L.A. and currently reside in Houston. In between that time, I lived in Jacksonville for about 5 years, and honestly, it's a great place to settle down in. With the shipyards being built up, I can see it attracting more and more young people in the next 10-15 years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom