OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what exactly I said was a defense of chip though...

That's the funny part. All somebody got to do is say "Eagles" and here comes captain save a chip. We get it, y'all are Eagles fans but y'all go the extra mile to defend a coach who hasn't won anything. **** is weird.

That's how NT eagle fans do.. Bash every former eagle to death, see desean ,Vick, shady, Andy Reid.

Gas up current players or coaches and defend them at every turn no matter what. Dudes were :lol: @ thinking the Cowboys were over paying Murray, Just to sing his praises when he became an eagle..

Dudes that called shady a top back in the league all season long...to he could of did better once he went to buffalo.

Dudes that throw stats and 10-6 records out any time chip is mentioned. Tell chip win some games against teams with winning records, before yall make him the second coming.

/rant

Last edited:
I don't know if I've ever seen a group of fans ride harder for a coach than these Eagles fans...no offense
Me neither :lol: ,no shots. Just an observation,dudes will come at you hard for speaking against him :lol:

The thing is the moves aren't Belichick like moves where you question the short term but kinda understand the long term result

Chip Kelly's moves are kinda head scratchers..they seem more personality driven

I don't know if I've ever seen a group of fans ride harder for a coach than these Eagles fans...no offense
Me neither 
laugh.gif
,no shots. Just an observation,dudes will come at you hard for speaking against him 
laugh.gif
The thing is the moves aren't Belichick like moves where you question the short term but kinda understand the long term result

Chip Kelly's moves are kinda head scratchers..they seem more personality driven
Yea he's shown more than once that he cares more about "culture" than talent 
laugh.gif
. Not mad that he wants to build his own team but the way they've gone about it could've been much better. Hope it works out for his sake cause all eyes are on him now and he'd be in trouble if things go south...

Last edited:
That's how NT eagle fans do.. Bash every former eagle to death, see desean ,Vick, shady, Andy Reid.

Gas up current players or coaches and defend them at every turn no matter what. Dudes were :lol: @ thinking the Cowboys were over paying Murray, Just to sing his praises when he became an eagle..

Dudes that called shady a top back in the league all season long...to he could of did better once he went to buffalo.

Dudes that throw stats and 10-6 records out any time chip is mentioned. Tell chip win some games against teams with winning records, before yall make him the second coming.

/rant

sounds more like the Week in Review thread each week from Cowboys fans

BAMAAAAA

Texans rookie Brandon Ivory arrested on first degree burglary charges

Posted by Darin Gantt on July 1, 2015, 3:48 PM EDT
cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwnkyjc2nthkzme0zmvjnmi0yze5ntk3odq3mti4nmm3
AP
This is how to not make a good impression in the month off before training camp.

Via Tania Ganguli of ESPN.com, Texans rookie defensive lineman Brandon Ivory was arrested on first degree burglary charges.

Ivory, who went to Alabama, was arrested in Tuscaloosa this morning. According to the police report, he and another man broke into a residence by kicking in the back door, one carrying an assault rife. After assaulting one person, they took cash and two iPads before fleeing in a 2003 Toyota Corolla.

He was signed as an undrafted rookie this year.

And because he occupies one of the lowest rungs on the organizational ladder, it’s easy to imagine his stint with the team might not be a long one.

That's the funny part. All somebody got to do is say "Eagles" and here comes captain save a chip. We get it, y'all are Eagles fans but y'all go the extra mile to defend a coach who hasn't won anything. **** is weird.

and you go the extra to bash him at every chance so is it really any different?

when D Jax wins something let me know

y'all go the extra mile

actually it's not that hard.. just gotta remember what went down the last couple of years..

I heard ginkgo biloba is good for the memory if you got those sort of issues

You 2 dudes are sensitive as hell. :lol:

Even DSA laughs at some of the Patriot jokes, Giants fans laugh at the Eli jokes but when it comes to the Eagles it's like y'all get offended.

Got damn boy you ride hard for Chip Kelly. I ain't even mention his name. :lol:

my bad.. I guess the eagles made him do it.. must have been part of his contract, that would explain why he always wanted a new deal every other year

Maybe you don't know this but throwing up sign don't mean you banging. A lot of people throw up all kinds of signs.

And if he was a problem ok, let him go but when they started spreading the rumors that was a punk move.

Last edited:
when you've won nothing for your lifetime and you feel you have a coach who can win it all then you ride with him until further notice

Its not like the Eagles are some bumbutt franchise. Yall been to the Super Bowl, multiple championship games and generally been a winner.

Again I'm not a Eagles fan, so maybe y'all feel like y'all were stuck.

I get the appeal of Chip Kelly..the feeling you're on the verge of revolutionary ideas

Last edited:
Its not like the Eagles are some bumbutt franchise. Yall been to the Super Bowl, multiple championship games and generally been a winner.

I get the appeal of Chip Kelly..the feeling you're on the verge of revolutionary ideas

I don't know if that makes it worse or better :lol:

those NFC Championship games under Reid were brutal, probably makes it worse being right at the core of it all. If I was out in San Diego or something it wouldn't be that bad but this town is EAGLES everything.

I believe in what Chip is doing, he took Andy Reid's players as far as he could, like I said before he could fail miserably but I am willing to go along for the ride.

y'all go the extra mile
actually it's not that hard.. just gotta remember what went down the last couple of years..

I heard ginkgo biloba is good for the memory if you got those sort of issues
You 2 dudes are sensitive as hell.
laugh.gif

Even DSA laughs at some of the Patriot jokes, Giants fans laugh at the Eli jokes but when it comes to the Eagles it's like y'all get offended.
why would I be offended?

still trying to figure out what exactly I said was a defense of chip.. I posted stuff I thought was funny.. like the thanksgiving picture
Maybe you don't know this but throwing up sign don't mean you banging. A lot of people throw up all kinds of signs.
did I ever say desean was banging?
And if he was a problem ok, let him go
they did let him go.. played a whole season without him.. drafted another wr in the 1st..

why are we talking about this again?

well.. andy just got bad in the end.. as I literally just said the other day, the eagles lost a lot of quality coaches from the early years

- jim Johnson getting sick and passing away.. john harbaugh was our special teams coach when with us.. we had sean McDermott, but unfortunately he didn't get time to settle in.. todd bowles was the secondary coach but didn't really get a fair shake at that spot or when he finally took over the defense

then andy had a bunch of crap with his family going on at the end

just was time to move on.. but he still has his issues on offense, just see the playoff game KC lost to indy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom