OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMX, you about that avy bet life for tonight's game?

:nerd:

With the backup QB?! Heck no!

Plus I've had this avy for ever, it's gotta be a real big game to bet that :lol:

Rivers may have a field day :smh:

:lol:

You make it seem like having a back up QB makes it an easy win for SD. There are NO easy wins for SD.

We could play against Tim TEBOW and lose for gods sake. We always play down to competition :lol:

I'm expecting Vick to tear our secondary apart :smh:

You make it seem like having a back up QB makes it an easy win for SD. There are NO easy wins for SD.

We could play against Tim TEBOW and lose for gods sake. We always play down to competition :lol:

I'm expecting Vick to tear our secondary apart :smh:

I know the feeling

@AdamSchefter: Ben Roethlisberger wants to play Sun vs. former OC Bruce Arians. Steelers have not ruled out possibility, but it's considered a “longshot."

:nerd: :nerd:

My man Big Ben :pimp:

He limps off the field like three times a game anyway. Guy doesn't give a damn if he's hurt

Bens record first game back from injury is terrible. Dude always comes back a game or two early :lol:

Who the hell is Bey-Bey 
laugh.gif

Big Phil been flourishing while bolt scouts have been searching for linemen at the local hometown buffet

MNF crew gonna milk the panoramic beach shots. could be the last monday night game in san diego for awhile :smh:

Gates getting #100 tonight?

You can't be serious, Jaguars dude...He really was the gateway block that sprung Rainey on the return?! :lol: Wow. He was right in that alley tailor made for a tackle and he peeled off to engage the guy who was trying to block him. :lol:

:rofl:

It's funnier and funnier the more I keep thinking about it.

So will KC be the first team to bite the bullet on Rice now or what? 
The thing is, I don't think NFL teams see Ray Rice as any better than the average replacement level RB on any roster.

And considering his last NFL performances, they're probably right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom