OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which makes them being 4-0 against Rodgers kinda weird.

49ers had an elite defense during those 4 losses and I'd say Rodgers was slightly to above average during those 4 games. Given what we expect from Rodgers I kinda wanna say he should have done better. But I also kinda wanna go the Andrew Luck route and say those were team losses. 3 of those games the Packers gave up more than 30 points, one of which they gave up 45. Would be tough for any QB to outdo that against a top 3 defense.

Far from an elite defense now and lost the most important piece I think in Harbaugh. Should see a different outcome this time around. I mean like, there better be.

Last edited:
Vic Fangio was the architectural mind of the 49ers defense, Harbaugh just put it all together. But I digress. These schemes Eric Mangini is drawing up don't fit the personnel. There's minimal communication with the zone coverages when passing off receivers to the next defender, hence the secondary getting torched on what seems to be every single deep ball. The +9.5 home dog says everything we need to know about what Vegas thinks. If GB comes out the gates guns blazing it could be another 20+ point blowout.

Just settling in for the night and we got a game going on in exactly 3 hours..I'll be up

"Relinquish this hold you have on me, football!"

Nah...:lol: I'll hold onto this vice :nthat:

Last edited:
The rugby grand final was :pimp:

Honestly don't know where else to post this :lol: ESPN better show it love tonight because it was up there with the patriots/Seahawks sb

The rugby grand final was :pimp:

Honestly don't know where else to post this :lol: ESPN better show it love tonight because it was up there with the patriots/Seahawks sb

You're all up on this international-type stuff....I'm intrigued. No idea how it goes down, but I feel like I'd get a kick out of it and enjoy it...Gotta watch it though, I think...Do you? Stream or what?

Australian rugby and Australian football comes on fox sports 2

There's these random rugby channels on directv that show New Zealand and South African rugby.

Intl basketball is streamed or I'll follow the game on bet365 live bet (don't have an account but you don't need one to pull up their live betting stuff)

Most leagues are streamed but some of the smaller ones aren't

About to head to the bagel store to grab breakfast and then hoping my *** on the couch.

Jets know they need to be 3-1 heading into the BYE. Only right we do it against the chumps down south :pimp: .

Damn, Andrew Luck not playing today.

Football at 9:30am is wonderful. All damn day.

Last edited:
I picked the jags in my office pool..

Luck was questionable at the time, and I figured I'd literally be the only one putting Jax...

I was the...here's to Blaine gabbert and Kirk cousins winning me my pool today!!

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter

Josh Freeman debuted Friday for Brooklyn Bolts in Fall Experimental Football League; threw 1 INT, fumbled 5 times.
Damn, Andrew Luck not playing today.

Football at 9:30am is wonderful. All damn day.
West coast finally taking the L today though.

Probably still dark outside 
laugh.gif

Was planning to watch the game at Buffalo wild wings as they opened early just to show the game but who am I kidding. It's too early for all of that.

Fitz can't go out there throwing 58 times again. Ivory byke hope he's truly healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom