:::[Official NFC Championship] San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants @ Candlestick:::

is ticketliquidators.com legit site for tickets?

How are the views from the upper deck?

Gotta love it, one game away from the superbowl?

Niners
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Mez itching to get to a game.
laugh.gif

I ride with the Giants when the Packers are out. GMEN by 6.
Man, not going to Green Bay is killing me, wasn't even expensive
I see lower endzone tickets for 525 then they want 100$ surcharge for each ticket, flights + hotel for 2 nights = 600, that's before even spending money around there
sick.gif

I wish New Orleans won that game cause it'd be cheaper to stay in the East, but then again GMen would have no chance in the dome
sick.gif

Still feel bad for Clay
frown.gif

These #*@@$) won it all on my birthday last year... The *$@! I got to complain about?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As a New Yorker for the last 18 years though I can take some comfort in getting beat by the Giants... The Jets or Bills would be unacceptable though.

F a rematch. I wanna see Brady go up against the team he wanted to play for growing up.

i got the niners but only because its been upset week w/ the pats (ironically) head of the pack

no pun intended....wanna see the gints tho!

49ers kill em come Sunday. Lakersmets49ers n Cedric. Ceballos 1995 lakers n all my other banned usernames will pour some liquor out for the giants season. I'm in new York. I'm real life trolling this week

Id love to see a pats vs. niners bowl. It be great to see best offense vs best defense. Seing which one can prevail. Also a ravens and niners would be good from a true football fan standpoint. It probably wouldnt be all that high scoring and exciting, but it would be some true gritty and grimey hard nose football going on.

Are there tickets for sale now??

Giants are HOT right now and better than last time we faced. Thier D-line worries me. Going to be a REAL tough game.

Lets get it
pimp.gif

Another team that beat the Giants when they had injuries, but it's going to be tough going across the country to play this good of a team.

Gonna be a great game.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

49ers kill em come Sunday. Lakersmets49ers n Cedric. Ceballos 1995 lakers n all my other banned usernames will pour some liquor out for the giants season. I'm in new York. I'm real life trolling this week
did not know this was you
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom