OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

damn right it's a disgrace,chuck. i could be watching some quality football right now instead of this mess

isaiah brought this upon himself. ever since he opened his mouth the team has suffered. the team responded, but not in the way he had hoped.

they don't see an authority figure in him any longer

go knicks!

bring back larry brown
laugh.gif

This is... man, y'all really look bad out there.

No clowning or nothing.

But y'all just really, really look depressed, dejected, and like you're just learning how to play this game.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

unreal.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

that guy's got to go. blow it up. start over. there's no way for us to get to .500 if we play like this. luck out and win one, but play a superior teamand get thrashed? come on now. we're not title contenders. just start over.

This game is terrible Chuck is right the Knicks look like they're playing at the end of the season.

*Back to the Football game even though Brett Favre is now out with an injury
smh.gif

Isiah the coach isn't the problem as much as Isiah the GM......nonetheless they have to make a major trade soon or Isiah needs to go....

this sucks badly for knicks. wow...
as much as i wanted to see the knicks win
they have to be feeling like crap right now.
smh.gif

damn......I feel bad for Isiah......player's have given up on him.......he's basically in the same position the LB and Lenny Wilkens were in but he isgetting more heat because he put this team together.....like I said before....there's only so much a coach can do...

^ lol

i have a feeling the knicks are gonna set a franchise record for lowest points tonight. i doubt they'll even hit 60. ON NATIONAL TELEVISION.

Isiah must have fired the troops up with some sort of inspirational speech during halftime. This Knick team is coming out with passion and fire I'verarely seen.
eek.gif

...and I'm always down on the Knicks? I'm just stating the facts, anyone who thought the Knicks had a 1% chance tonight is delusional.

Too many scorers and no defenders. We need a body like Artest on the knicks , hell I'd take oakley anybody who brings some D to the club we look so softright now

...this is exactly how I was destroying them in live 08
laugh.gif
smh.gif
at Knick fans...nothing to cheer about for a long time to come

Word to everything I love, I might not watch b ball or even PLAY ever again. Dudes got me so uninspired its not even funny.

Back
Top Bottom