Official New York Knicks bandwagon thread...

laugh.gif
smh.gif
hell we gotta go through 2 more years of misery

I'm glad the Knicks will be ultimately getting better. Rivalries are no fun when one team kicks the crap out of the other. I cant wait til theKnicks/Celtics series is competitive again.
pimp.gif

^^Paul is on tilt...I like you. Even though you're not a Knicks fans you at least didn't bash us while we suck. I wouldn't consider you abangwagoner if we got good by 2010.

The bandwagon will be officially in motion once the playoffs roll around NEXT season. By that time we'll know what shape we're in and what our teamlooks like.

I never really care about bandwagon fans, true fans are true fans, and we're not bothered by those who jump on success.

However we're not there yet, but I can see it coming.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

^^Paul is on tilt...I like you. Even though you're not a Knicks fans you at least didn't bash us while we suck. I wouldn't consider you a bangwagoner if we got good by 2010.
Yeah, I don't try to bash whole fan bases. It's just not me. As a Warrior fan, I know how that feels. People bash us all the time. I justtry not to do that to other fan bases. Maybe a few fans here and there, but not the whole fan base.

I hope you guys get good by 2010. Like I said in another thread, it would be good for the NBA. The east needs another powerhouse with Boston. I think theKnicks are in great shape to become that in 2010. They are certainly setting themselves up pretty nicely. You guys have got tons of potential cap space forLeBron and have a coach to fit LeBron's strengths. I hear of all the talk of Coach Brown not utilizing LeBron in the open court. With the Knicks havingD'Antoni, I think it's a match made in heaven. *I hope I didn't jinx it... sorry*

And I take back what I said about the Knicks winning 60+ in another thread... oops
laugh.gif
. I didn't expect you guys to unload contracts like this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MDterps4

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

No Bandwagon fans wanted
TEAMLAKERS
Umm...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude's got Team Yankees, Team Giants, and Team Lakers talkin' bout bandwagon fans.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Forget yall.... I knew that was coming....

Whatever... I'm old enough that I liked Kobe ever since he entered the league at his young age.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kobe my favorite athlete EVER.... SHOOT ME for liking Kobe.

Kobe for life
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I`ve been a Knicks fan since The Bomb Squad days ... Trent Tucker , Rod Strickland , Mark Jackson , Gerald Wilkins etc...

Let them jump on the bandwagon in the future , it can only mean the team is good again .

If NY lands LEBRON,
then just wow man.
Media hype will be unreal.
Prolly the most ever since Mike Jordan.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

I'm glad the Knicks will be ultimately getting better. Rivalries are no fun when one team kicks the crap out of the other. I cant wait til the Knicks/Celtics series is competitive again.
pimp.gif
Celtics are great NOW, but in a few years they will be a sub-par team. All their talent is old.

So enjoy it while it lasts. By the time the Knicks are good again, the Celtics won't be competitive anymore.

Originally Posted by Krisp Kicks

Originally Posted by bjm5295

I'm glad the Knicks will be ultimately getting better. Rivalries are no fun when one team kicks the crap out of the other. I cant wait til the Knicks/Celtics series is competitive again.
pimp.gif
Celtics are great NOW, but in a few years they will be a sub-par team. All their talent is old.

So enjoy it while it lasts. By the time the Knicks are good again, the Celtics won't be competitive anymore.
i think the lakers should still be competitive

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Y'all going to have to wait for two years cause we are going to be really bad this year. Like really bad. We just lost our two best players on an already mediocre team. But 2010 here we come. And top 5 pick.
Yep, ya'll are going to be pretty putrid for the next two years, but after that the future is (finally) bright for the Knicks. And eventhough I'm a Heat fan and a small part of me loves to see the Knicks and their fans suffer, it really is sad to see such a great, storied franchise suckfor so long, and I think the league will be better for it when ya'll come around.

Back
Top Bottom