Official New York Knicks bandwagon thread...

Anyone else jumping on the bandwagon after Walsh got rid of Eddie Winslow and Crawford's contracts? They only have $18 million in committed salary for2010-11, they can sign virtually any 2 available superstars they want that summer
sick.gif

I never thought we'd see the day when the Knicks werent the laughing stock of the NBA. They actually have hope now, who else is there to make fun of?

bandwagon.jpeg

Y'all going to have to wait for two years cause we are going to be really bad this year. Like really bad. We just lost our two best players on an alreadymediocre team. But 2010 here we come. And top 5 pick.

get the hell outta here, we don't need people like that
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

if yall weren't with us during the Scott Layden, Isiah Thomas era, then
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Y'all going to have to wait for two years cause we are going to be really bad this year. Like really bad. We just lost our two best players on an already mediocre team. But 2010 here we come. And top 5 pick.
Y'all should be celebrating right now, popping champage and +*@$. This is a joyous occasion for you guys, you just shredded over $20+ mill insalary before the summer of 2010 and by losing your 2 best scorers you'll be rewarded in the June 09 draft. As long as you dont draft someone likeGallinari everything should be fine.

I already saw people posting Knicks related things today that I've never seen before.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
they all gonna start to come back after abandoning us for either the swamprats or just no bball for 8 years
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I never thought we'd see the day when the Knicks werent the laughing stock of the NBA. They actually have hope now, who else is there to make fun of?

Dare I say a certain team who is about to lose their superstar and plays up North? Oh yeah, and in before the lock.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
Agreed.
smokin.gif

Ya gotta support your team through the good times and the bad times.
pimp.gif

I've been with the Knicks from the time where they were beasts with Ewing, Ward, Sprewell, Houston, Johnson, Childs, Camby to the era of Marbury, Crawford,Francis, Curry, etc.

Bandwagon? PFFFTTTT.. yall dont deserve to be on our bandwagon. Cant imagine how many knicks fan there gonna be by 2010. I guess if you start now, you can be aintermediate bandwagoner by then.
smh.gif

Anybody want on the Timberwolves bandwagon? We're accepting anyone and everyone.

ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom