Official New York Giants @ Green Bay Packers 1/15 NFC Divisional Round

And people keep trying to run Coughlin outta town. The man knows how to coach his team up for big games.Those Discount Double Check jokes are bad, real bad
laugh.gif

You know I came in here to congratulate the Pack on a good season and to celebrate an epic victory with my fellow Giants fans but I see way too much garbage in here. If your team didn't make the playoffs or got beat already you should probably SHUT YOUR MOUTHS. Be clear I'm talking to all of you Falcons, Cowboy, Eagles, Bears, Saints fans, etc. How ya'll throwing rocks like you're the ones who knocked off the champs is beyond me. FOH!!!
GMEN
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Calling other teams frauds is stupid. Stop it.

There is only one truely fraudulent team... and that's the Cowboys.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Rafabio

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Who forced those turnovers? Who had those %+@%* made GB receivers shook, not even wanting to catch the ball? WE DID.
What did your sorry secondary do this season? It's whatever, we'll see you in the NFC Championship...

OH SNAP....

NO, NO WE WON'T. 
You clearly have a problem with basic comprehension sarcasm. Carry on.
this dude sneakerheathen has the reading comprehension level of a duffel bag
roll.gif

dude takes everything so personally
laugh.gif

What a fool!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ the new definition of "duffle bag boy"

Originally Posted by RavageBX

You know I came in here to congratulate the Pack on a good season and to celebrate an epic victory with my fellow Giants fans but I see way too much garbage in here. If your team didn't make the playoffs or got beat already you should probably SHUT YOUR MOUTHS. Be clear I'm talking to all of you Falcons, Cowboy, Eagles, Bears, Saints fans, etc. How ya'll throwing rocks like you're the ones who knocked off the champs is beyond me. FOH!!!
GMEN
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hate when people say **% like this you know damn well if the cowboys/eagles/******** went 15-1 talk **% the whole season and then the bears beat them you would be talking **% too so STOP IT
grin.gif
.............but thanks for beating the packers 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jay02

Rodgers in the playoffs...expect to see his play to go up a few levels. Hard to believe thats even possible i know.

My favorite quote in this entire thread.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Just got back from the gym... Definitely feel better now.

How can you win with all those drops? Fumbles?

How can you win when Bush and Shields just cut their man loose after 20 yards on a hail mary play at the end of the half?

Dunno... Bad game all around. Only bright spot was Rodgers and Donald Driver.

Giants to the Super Bowl.
pimp.gif

It's hard not expect we're going to the SB again after how it went down in '07

Whoa there. I hope Couglin isn't overlooking the Niners like you are. They beat you guys once, and they'll be hungrier than ever to get to the Bowl.

Eli is playing tremendously well, but that'll be another tough game, on the road.

Originally Posted by primetime21

Originally Posted by RavageBX

GMEN
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hate when people say **% like this you know damn well if the cowboys/eagles/******** went 15-1 talk **% the whole season and then the bears beat them you would be talking **% too so STOP IT
grin.gif
.............but thanks for beating the packers 
smile.gif
I would laugh but talk isht? Nah. I don't get off on other teams accomplishments.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Rodgers in the playoffs...expect to see his play to go up a few levels. Hard to believe thats even possible i know.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Love it.

Now hopefully TB12 and Co. can take this all the way and Tom can cement his legacy as GOAT.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

great win giants.

but it ends for y'all next week

dunno about this. its a toss up for me but i give the edge to the giants since they have been there before in this same situation.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Rafabio

You clearly have a problem with basic comprehension sarcasm. Carry on.
this dude sneakerheathen has the reading comprehension level of a duffel bag
roll.gif

dude takes everything so personally
laugh.gif

What a fool!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ the new definition of "duffle bag boy"
laugh.gif
 you two should get a room together!

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

30t6p3b.gif
Just got back from the gym... Definitely feel better now.

How can you win with all those drops? Fumbles?

How can you win when Bush and Shields just cut their man loose after 20 yards on a hail mary play at the end of the half?

Dunno... Bad game all around. Only bright spot was Rodgers and Donald Driver.

Giants to the Super Bowl.
pimp.gif

My man.
pimp.gif

Look forward to seeing y'all next year. GODgers still scares the #@*# out of me, though.
laugh.gif

anyone in NY watching this game at a bar?

my cousins who are giants fans want to go, we just dont know which bar

holy crap its cold out here
eek.gif

this Packers fan said the Patriots disrespected the Broncos by having Brady punt on 3rd down...

Giants straight disrespected the Packers.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

This dude SneakerHeathen is a fool man, was going back through this thread and some of the stuff he said got me in tears 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember him in the Seahawks thread when they played the Eagles on TNF straight wylin' out:

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Is BEAST MODE hurt?

naw just needed a refill on skittles

GIVE THAT MAN MORE SKITTLES!!! KEEP EM COMING!!!!! GIVE HIM ALL THE SKITTLES HE WANTS!!! HE TASTIN THE RAINBOW BABY!!!

flatline.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif
Got me. Although, I will hardly say it was Rodgers fault. Dropped balls and fumbles. Rodgers had his miscues too, but not enough to cost them the game. He was putting the ball on the money no one could simply catch the friggin ball. And if they did they took two steps and gave it up. My biggest fear in this game became reality. Even though we were home the Giants are a better team in this type of weather. I cant figure out why else we couldnt hold onto the ball. And of course our defense didnt show up.
And how many times is Wisconsin gonna get kicked in the ##! this year with a bs hail mary 
30t6p3b.gif

@*@+

i guess ill hope for a Giants Pats Superbowl for the rematch. On to being depressed for the week.

Ill probably exit now to ignore all the fraud talk by those typical live in the moment dudes on here. The dudes like S4L who wishes he had the opportunity to feel as !*+$%! as I do right now
laugh.gif
 .We'll be back. Even with this loss our run was still great and your kiddin yourself if you think we'll fall off.

Back
Top Bottom