Official New Yawk Knicks vs the Cleveland Cavaliers thread - Nov. 6th 2009 Vol. LBJ 2010

I'll be there tonight... My 1st time seeing Bron at the Garden.
pimp.gif

"No, my parade starts at 8 [o'clock] at night," James, a big Yankee fan, told reporters in Cleveland Thursday before the Cavs lost to the Chicago Bulls, 86-85.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

"No, my parade starts at 8 [o'clock] at night," James, a big Yankee fan, told reporters in Cleveland Thursday before the Cavs lost to the Chicago Bulls, 86-85.

As a "lifelong" Yankees fan, I thought he would have been there for #27
laugh.gif

ol' frontrunner bamma...

Originally Posted by you big dummy

LeBron's open letter to New York

LeBron James: Dear New York

06 November 2009

Dear New York,

Thank you for welcoming me back to New York City, one of my favorite places to play in the world. The Big Apple has always been good to me so I wanted to do something special to show my appreciation.

With this in mind, on November 7, 2009, I'm going to open seven gyms around NYC to host free open runs for high-school aged players. I remember being in high school and just wanting to play ball as the seasons changed from fall to winter. The Ohio winter made it tough to play outside so I always saw the opportunity to play in a nice gym as a gift.

It is in giving that I've found the most strength, whether it's on the court with my teammates or at home with my family. In giving this gift of the game to New York City, I was to share that strength with people who love the game as much as I do.

Peace,

LeBron James

Open Gym locations:

* Long Island University Schwartz Center, 1 University Plaza, Brooklyn, NY (3:00 PM to 6:00 PM)
* John Jay College 899 10th Avenue, New York, NY, (4:00 PM to 6:00 PM)
* Lost Battalion Hall 9329 Queens Boulevard, Flushing, NY (2:00 PM to 5:00 PM)
* Boys & Girls Republic 888 East 6th Street, New York, NY (1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
* Ebbets Field Middle School 352 46 McKeever Place, Brooklyn, NY (2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
* Hunter College 695 Park Avenue, New York, NY (2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
* Asphalt Green 555 East 90th Street, New York, NY (2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)

All participants under the age of 18 will need a signed waiver by their parent or guardian. These can be downloaded at http://www.94by50.com/giftofthegame.

word..?

I'll be in the building... 300's though
ohwell.gif

prediction: Knicks win 130-122. LeBron drops 102.

half the yankees in the building?
roll.gif
roll.gif

ill be catching the FIRST full knicks game so far
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

On NT we tend to make a lot jokes and assume certain things for laughs, but Diddy honest to God has no idea what the 1 dollar bill is doing there. And by hisface, he thinks it's some sort of alien currency.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

On NT we tend to make a lot jokes and assume certain things for laughs, but Diddy honest to God has no idea what the 1 dollar bill is doing there. And by his face, he thinks it's some sort of alien currency.
laugh.gif

[h1]Shaq Teasingly Offers LeBron $10M To Reveals 2010 Plans[/h1]
Nov 06, 2009 11:14 AM EST

ONeal_Shaquille_cle.jpg
Shaquille O'Neal teasinglyoffered LeBron James significant cash if he would announce his 2010 intentions immediately and put an end to the rampant speculation.

"Five million if you do it right now,'' said O'Neal.

''No way. I'm not doing that,'' James replied laughing.

''Ten million. Cash. In a bag at your house,'' countered O'Neal.

Back
Top Bottom