Official New Yawk Knicks vs the Cleveland Cavaliers thread - Nov. 6th 2009 Vol. LBJ 2010

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

YO FOR REAL FOR REAL... My Knicks Fans... What historically took place in the Garden that went y'all way besides the Willis Reed and the 4pt play?

I'ma Quote Myself So It Doesn't Get Missed.
nerd.gif

YO FOR REAL FOR REAL... My Knicks Fans... What historically took place in the Garden that went y'all way besides the Willis Reed and the 4pt play?

nerd.gif

Not a Knicks fan but...

Al3xis wrote:

Seymore CAKE wrote:

That was some real #!+ ++!+ he did right there... SERIOUSLY... AND THEY JOB'D US
smh.gif
smh.gif

I'll give you that one... thats about it though for "So Much History" a good history of gettin flamed
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Other than what you said

Just like The Cavs, Knicks were MJ's B@#@, couple of famous fights, and rebuilding mode ever since

As for Lebron, of course I think he will stay in Cleveland, but if he does decide to leave us, I really hope it wouldn't be for the Knicks
sick.gif

CC,
laugh.gif
winning a world series with The Yankees more crazy than the Cityof Cleveland winning a their first championship???? c'mon son, if he didn't choke away game 5 in 2007, this could of been a different story

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

C'mon Son... wrestlemania I Act like U know!
152yveb.jpg

laugh.gif

& to the LAME that keeps talking about CC, shut the @!+$ up already. CC said he thinks Bron is gonna be a Knick? Well Larry Hughes, who is closer to LBJ,& who PLAYS FOR THE KNICKS thinks LeBron is gonna stay in Cleveland. NOONE knows where's he's leaning (except Bron himself).

lmao at the word "CLOTHESLINES" in all CAPS

damn I cant even remember that at all. and I have a good memory for a person that was young as hell during the knick glory days.

Lebrons going to the Lakers didnt you guys read that article?
laugh.gif

the knicks have 2 championship banners as opposed to the cavs
nerd.gif

via Bill Simmons twitter

sportsguy33
Knicks are horrendously put together. One of worst defensive teams ever. Travesty. And no No. 1 pick? Really, LeBron is going here? Come on.
17 minutes ago from UberTwitter

Back
Top Bottom