Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I passed on them. I was on the fence but who knows. I'll hit up a couple of shops and see if they got any left.

Originally Posted by T21D

I passed on them. I was on the fence but who knows. I'll hit up a couple of shops and see if they got any left.
Fred you can take a look at my pair to help you decide. Let me know.

Originally Posted by PumpLance

^ ha, no worries. I just typed in caps for the important parts, not so much that I was "screaming, or mad". I'm bummed cause I did get a pair from woody only to find out the other shops around the globe sold them cheaper. I could have got 'em cheaper shipped from sweeden! Just didn't get it at first and I felt like SF overcharged but obviously it's cause things cost more in AUS like you said and not so much our bad US Dollar. It just seems SF did take a shot at the US for that comment. I'm sure down the road they'll be worth the $200 and it's an amazing shoe. Glad i did get a pair since only 500 produced.
Does anyone actually believe only 500 were produced?

pm me if you guys want me to pu a pair of those Stussy/Mad Hectic/UNDFTD NB MT580s. I am near by and Im sure they have a FSR, full sizes only though

@PumpLance - word, it was just some dumb comment; I tried getting some SnkrFrkrs in Houston, only 8.5 and 9 a week later. Really bummed, quality was nice.
@T21D - Thanks for the link! My wallet is not so happy though. Premium Goods got me for a good amount.

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Originally Posted by JDMEVOIXMR

Got these today for $39 shipped at joesnewbalanceoutlet.com
pimp.gif

MT580BP_alt1.jpg
These, or a similar colorway, have been $20 at champs for a while now. I bought the ones with neon greenish yellow accents. I was gonna post a pic up in the outlet/store finds thread in the retro forum and can do the same on here.
19.97 @ footaction outlet. I love them

2iglr3t.jpg
New Balance has released a series of glow-in-the-dark collaborative designs this year. Interestinglyenough, they've all been teamups with Japanese brands, as is this latest CM820 that looks like it's already glowing. Tokyo-based brand Expansion gotup with NB on another mita sneakers exclusive that combines neon pink, yellow and green for accents on a black base. It's a look that evokes the '90srave culture that was coming up in the UK around the same time that the British-made CM820 first hit retail. They come with a Silver Subway Ring and'EXPANSION' lacelocks, and will be available at mita soon. via FRESHNESS.
2rlzzmx.jpg

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I need all of these berlin walls, am1'esque.
new-balance-overkill-577-berlin-wall-2.jpg
Yes, AM1-esque indeed.

I like the white/red or white/blue...the white/blk is a little boring...

I know these drop in January at Overkill, Colette, Hanon, SNS, 24K & Wood Wood...is UNDFTD the only stateside shop getting these?

^Yeah those look sooo clean, haven't heard who's getting them in the US. I'm holding out for the next SNS colab or else I would cop the Blue orthe Red . UNDFTD sold out of it's newest 580 colab.

whats the going rate/good price for new balance mt580 "SMU" (Stussy X Mad Hectic X UNDFTD)? thanks

^I'm really tempted to order those from them but I've never ordered from that site before. They're based in the UK, correct?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

can anyone point me to a nb shoes that has a soft comfy cushion for walking?
For ultimate comfort I'd advise you to go to a real running store and get fitted since everyone's feet and stride are different. I likethe 858's but that's because I need the stability. Wore those things (two different pairs) nearly everyday since February. Just realized I shouldhave probably replaced these things a while ago (350-500 miles is the recommended replace mileage?!?!? CRAP!).

All black ones are awesome when you first get them but turn super ashy especially if you use foot powder or run outdoors.

Just checked the NB site and there's an iPod app now? Wonder if it works like the Nike Plus thing.

Originally Posted by XLRG

^I'm really tempted to order those from them but I've never ordered from that site before. They're based in the UK, correct?
I think so...I've ordered three magazines from them with no blemishes if that's any consolation. Not saying that there hasn't beenjuks pulled before, but they're a fairly reputable blog site and I couldn't see them being fugazi.

Back
Top Bottom