Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I appreciate the confidence which you move in life man, even when smarter people are in the room. There’s 3 pairs there, tornado V3, genesis v3 & Cyclades V2. Here’s an Instagram post from 2022 by the customizer who does the shoes. Those are his labels sloppily stitched onto what appear to be regular NB insoles - if you had the deduction skills you seem to think you have I wouldn’t need to be telling you this but alas.

I was wrong. I shall eat my crow early on a Monday morning. But thank god those aren’t releasing. So effin ugly

Spent Friday night watching the old school Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie with my kids - those kicks are spot on for the Turtles.

Can’t front, I was about to be Raphael ready, if they were droppin 😅

Tmnt GIF by Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Been refreshing daily to see if I could catch the 50% off. Got it.....but a half size up. I'm going to throw in one of my extra thick insoles to see if that helps. Hopefully so but if not I'll gladly oop to the NT fam for the price I paid.
1000009736.jpg

Almost didn't want to pull the trigger having these in the rotation but I really like the 991v2s. Rocking the JFG's (edit) ALDs on one of my increasingly more rare trips to the the record store..... responsibilities suck 😂

1000009737.jpg

1000009739.jpg

Last edited:
Major fail (imo) not rocking the brown/green camo laces in those.

…..and ALD btw.
Thanks for the correction 🤦🏿‍♂️. Between my job and sneakers I got way too many acronyms to remember 😂. Wouldn't have surprised me if I called them NSF or CSX x NB.

Respect your opinion on the laces. I rarely lace swap but I had these from a previous pair and was curious. I love it. I've worn all of the lace options with both of the ALD 993s and had the laces you're talking about in these before the rope laces. I'm currently rocking. Wanted to try something different and I like how it worked out.

Been refreshing daily to see if I could catch the 50% off. Got it.....but a half size up. I'm going to throw in one of my extra thick insoles to see if that helps. Hopefully so but if not I'll gladly oop to the NT fam for the price I paid.
1000009736.jpg

Almost didn't want to pull the trigger having these in the rotation but I really like the 991v2s. Rocking the JFG's (edit) ALDs on one of my increasingly more rare trips to the the record store..... responsibilities suck 😂

1000009737.jpg

1000009739.jpg

Damn. You got my 11.5 in the greens. Been refreshing all week. This morning it had $2.50 off and I almost gave up…now I give up.

Damn. You got my 11.5 in the greens. Been refreshing all week. This morning it had $2.50 off and I almost gave up…now I give up.
I saw that same $2.50 this morning and definitely was about to give up. I was in the record store and found a grail. Something told me to double check Oneness one more time before pulling the trigger and I'm glad I did lol.

I missed it again|lWhat time did the oneness sale hit?
It was about 4:30pm eastern when I caught it at 50% off. It was running all day because I caught it at 10% off at around 8am. I've only caught 50% really late or really early so there goes my theory.

Back
Top Bottom