Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

ALD swap for dinner.

IMG_2102.jpeg

Ended up buying Nimbus Clouds even with the $25 shipping, wanted those since they dropped and still a good price. If only the navy ones could be had for the same price

Don’t know what size you are but I would take a shot at these.

just wish NB would stop collating with mid ppl. Zach lavine? Kawhi? jack Harlow? all mid
Maybe this brand just isn’t for ya. You know their slogan in the past was “endorsed by no one”? This idea that every signature athlete or celeb they sign is going to be/has to be the Goat is just idiotic… Kawhi won the chip the year they signed him? First ever chip in Canada? It was a fairly big deal up here & new balance has only exploded in popularity since then; here and worldwide. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but yours is so void of common sense I can’t understand why you spend your money or energy focusing on NBs. Vote with your wallet dawg.
56521712763__79147D6F-F5DE-44A7-99A1-5D1CB732E5C4.jpeg

cooper flags comp is lauri markenen
End of the day, he’s consensus top pick for next year’s draft. That’s a big signing, and he’s not even a Klutch client.

Ohtani is their generational endorser imo. NB already has presence in Asia, but I’m wondering how much they’ll eat into the baseball equipment market there now. ASICS and Mizuno has dominated for so long.

Maybe this brand just isn’t for ya. You know their slogan in the past was “endorsed by no one”? This idea that every signature athlete or celeb they sign is going to be/has to be the Goat is just idiotic… Kawhi won the chip the year they signed him? First ever chip in Canada? It was a fairly big deal up here & new balance has only exploded in popularity since then; here and worldwide. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but yours is so void of common sense I can’t understand why you spend your money or energy focusing on NBs. Vote with your wallet dawg.
56521712763__79147D6F-F5DE-44A7-99A1-5D1CB732E5C4.jpeg
Tbf, Kawhi is kinda washed now though, dude couldn’t even stay healthy enough to play on the Olympic team this Summer.

Tbf, Kawhi is kinda washed now though, dude couldn’t even stay healthy enough to play on the Olympic team this Summer.
That is fair, but also doesn’t really have anything to do with how impactful that signing was at the time for the brand. NB has never been about throwing the biggest bag at the most hype athlete/celeb du jour, they simply can’t compete with Nike or Adi in that regard. They do a fairly good job getting athletes who seem to be “proud” to wear NB, and have some level of connection to the brand. The brand’s trajectory kinda speaks for itself since locking Kawhi as the first “modern” signing for them, the fact that they got Ohtani 5 years later should really be all that needs to be said.

Back
Top Bottom