Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMG_2086.jpeg
Gonna grab the other pair from this pack. But big fire for da tonal boys. Similar energy to his Jawnz w pistachio and da spring 101 boiz. Don’t sleep EA boiz

Anyone ever order from A ma manier? IIRC they are the same stores are Social Status and APB, and I thought I had seen some people complain about them?
Yeah they’re fine. Just slow shipping and high price for it. Only gotten stuff off raffle wins from them. Otherwise, I’d consider it last resort.

They’re “sales” pretty much just cover cost of shipping

Yeah they’re fine. Just slow shipping and high price for it. Only gotten stuff off raffle wins from them. Otherwise, I’d consider it last resort.

They’re “sales” pretty much just cover cost of shipping

Thanks. For some reason I remember people complaining about them about not fulfilling orders and not responding to emails.

It could just be isolated incidents, so I wanted to check if anyone else had any orders with issues.

Thanks. For some reason I remember people complaining about them about not fulfilling orders and not responding to emails.

It could just be isolated incidents, so I wanted to check if anyone else had any orders with issues.
I ordered an Air 180 from Social Status and I got a tee shirt, even had the wrong pick ticket. Customer service is pretty bad, they didn’t even attempt to resolve the issue so had to charge them back. They never even responded to the charge back.

It’s not like they’re making product, they’re putting stuff in boxes. So as long as you get what you ordered and you don’t want to return it, you’re good.

Back
Top Bottom