Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Kith
Screenshot_20240625_101226_Kith.jpg
Cocos would be tempting…. No access for me

I’m a bit late but saw these and fell in love….new balance 580 gore-tex
Searched all over and got lucky on a size 12 from a store in canada. I normally wear 13 but these always fit huge

Randomly had on green shorts today

IMG_4210.jpeg
IMG_4212.jpeg
IMG_4211.jpeg
IMG_4214.jpeg
IMG_4213.jpeg
IMG_4215.jpeg
Great pair nice for the fall/winter a lot heavier than regular 580s. In retrospect I should of waited I got them when they dropped but they showed up at outlets around my way recently.

Great pair nice for the fall/winter a lot heavier than regular 580s. In retrospect I should of waited I got them when they dropped but they showed up at outlets around my way recently.

Gonna look for them at outlets cause I would do another pair. I prefer this beefier version, I hate that the normal 580 are kinda thin and the toe area flattens down. It’s also still pretty light to me. I should maybe weigh it

Gonna look for them at outlets cause I would do another pair. I prefer this beefier version, I hate that the normal 580 are kinda thin and the toe area flattens down. It’s also still pretty light to me. I should maybe weigh it
Yeah there definitely a lot better made than regular 580s explains the $170 price tag.

Back
Top Bottom