Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Which one should I get leaning v1 but like both
1000004917.png
1000004920.png
Me personally. I like the v3 more as a model, and they’re gonna be more comfortable. Go with whatever you prefer tho. Flip a quarter if you can’t make up your mind.

Went to the NB factory store at the SF premium outlet. Got tons of teddy’s previous seasons and found random Stray Rats on the clearance wall.
IMG_1955.jpeg

IMG_1956.jpeg

IMG_1957.jpeg

Ended up getting these for $70 each. Could’ve gotten more but my wife was following me and watching me like a hawk. :rofl:
IMG_1959.jpeg
IMG_1960.jpeg
If anyone is hitting up the outlet and the see a size 7 in those tan black 990v2, hit me up. Prices on goat and stockx are still pretty high lol.

If anyone is hitting up the outlet and the see a size 7 in those tan black 990v2, hit me up. Prices on goat and stockx are still pretty high lol.
You could of asked if any store in the US had your size in stock. They would ship it to you for free if they do have it in stock.

You could of asked if any store in the US had your size in stock. They would ship it to you for free if they do have it in stock.
Had no clue about this. Pretty late the NB game and went off the rails in the last two months smh. Around 8 pairs in this short time.

Glad I held off on the nimbus clouds, because I ended up copping those vintage sport 991v2s.

I swear 14+ is the only size you actually need to be on top of things in order to cop. So annoying.

Back
Top Bottom