Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Allright ya'll.....what were your first pair of New Balances & when?

I'll go:

White/Grey/Silver 574's in 1993 or so.

Bought them at the OG New Balance outlet in Brighton, MA. North Beacon St. There was a short wave of NB's in my neighborhood 93-94.
The grey 993s I bought about six months ago.

…for real.

I think I owned another pair a few years ago. But those were just cheap pieces of crap.

They don’t even count.

my first pairs of NBs like a lot of ppl was from the Foot Locker 2 for whatever price its was at the time I think $79.99 in 03 I got the classic all grey and all navy 574s for my freshman year of high school

I really like those darker green stone islands

Wore these over the last few days

IMG_0928.jpeg
IMG_0900.jpeg

Powder Blue 574...4th grade...mom paid for them without hesitation...chose them over Jordans before they were considered retro's...my brother clowned me and told me I was tripping picking them over Nike:lol:... Oh the good days when every Jordan had Nike Air on them...I'll be 40 next month....

My first pair of new balances were in 2007 or 2008. Royal blue and white 574s. I've bought quite a few pairs of assorted models and colorways throughout the years. I was surprised by new balances push into popularity a few years ago.

I miss the days when I could walk into a random spot in NYC and get a pair of 574s or 580s for 40-50 dollars on sale...

I'll go:

Bought them at the OG New Balance outlet in Brighton, MA. North Beacon St. There was a short wave of NB's in my neighborhood 93-94.

Mine were the Kith 990V3 Daytonas and haven’t looked back ever since. Glad that some heaters are obtainable on sale too.

I'll go:

my first pair was some 801’s

IMG_5524.jpeg

There was a huge gap for me between those and my next pair.

I got back into NB’s around 2016 or 17 when I saw some 993’s on sale at Marshall’s for $25

IMG_5525.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom