Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Sheesh. Didn’t check out, my size unavailable. I want to get these but man… that ticket crazy

Kith
IMG_2633.jpeg

And just like that v6 is my favorite nb model. Thanks to everybody who provided info and help on outlet orders hope y’all flourish all weekend long
IMG_3018.jpeg

I might try to pop into the outlet and see if I can get a pair of these. Seems like they are still pretty available right?

Not if you’re a size 12. I tried to double up the other day and nothing in the system.
I went a couple weeks ago and my outlet didn't have any 11.5 available so I tried an 11 in the v6 there and they weren't awful. Might be a better size for me since they run a little long but got em in and love this colorway! So simple yet so effective...

Not if you’re a size 12. I tried to double up the other day and nothing in the system.

It's always a struggle for the big footers, you guys have it rough. I'm a 9.5 in NB, so hopefully they will be around with such a common size.

Gonna sound like a rookie but I’m scared bc one of my charges fell off. Pray for me yaw

Back
Top Bottom