Price: £155/$200 USD
1717045923618.png

1717045989237.png

1717046027684.png

1717046065218.png

1717046105251.png

1717046146603.png

1717046186149.png

Yeah sounds right I don’t really use Stock X or GOAT as a gauge cause most people on there just want to rip you off.
Are you asking for used or deadstock pairs? Retail was $220 for these. I don't recall them sitting. They were a limited collab. It's about 2 or 3 years after the release so unworn pairs may be harder to come by. I'm seeing my size 11 going for $275 and up brand new.

I hope you can find them for cheaper but I think that's reasonable given the scenario. That pretty much tracks with how resell used to be for desirable shoes before the hype era and GOAT/StockX. Retail or below is better but $50 or so over retail ain't bad 🤷🏿‍♂️.

Are you asking for used or deadstock pairs? Retail was $220 for these. I don't recall them sitting. They were a limited collab. It's about 2 or 3 years after the release so unworn pairs may be harder to come by. I'm seeing my size 11 going for $275 and up brand new.

I hope you can find them for cheaper but I think that's reasonable given the scenario. That pretty much tracks with how resell used to be for desirable shoes before the hype era and GOAT/StockX. Retail or below is better but $50 or so over retail ain't bad 🤷🏿‍♂️.
Fair makes sense that is a good point they were pretty expensive to begin with and there aren’t to many unused pairs floating around.

wattup fellas - long time since i’ve posted here (or NT frankly). i’ve hit the washed era of my life where i’m buying maybe 1-2 kicks max a year.

been in the market for some new commuter shoes and highly considering some 990s. any input on which version would be the most comfortable? only ever had the og and v2, but read great things about v4 and v6.

wattup fellas - long time since i’ve posted here (or NT frankly). i’ve hit the washed era of my life where i’m buying maybe 1-2 kicks max a year.

been in the market for some new commuter shoes and highly considering some 990s. any input on which version would be the most comfortable? only ever had the og and v2, but read great things about v4 and v6.
v6

Grey v6 or v4
V6 if you’re gonna be walking around more
V4 if more standing around

Check out the NB reconsidered site

Definitely v6

Back
Top Bottom