Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

998 / Everythang! :pimp: :nthat::emoji_flag_us:
trump-peek.gif

:emoji_dagger:
IMG_20230824_185842_924.jpg

Bros, does the 999s fit TTS or .5 down? I want Kennedys, but not sure if it’s safe to own them at this point due to age.

992s are the only NBs that hurt my feet. The last release I didn’t feel any comfort
I can't wear them either. The soles pushes through the bottom of every pair I've tried on. I've tried half size down, TTS, and even half size up. None work. I've just added to the list of models I can't wear, a long with the 991s.
Bros, does the 999s fit TTS or .5 down? I want Kennedys, but not sure if it’s safe to own them at this point due to age.
You going after the originals or hyannis? OGs fit TTS and hyannis fit just like any other MiUSA model. So just go with whatever size you go with for those.

I can't wear them either. The soles pushes through the bottom of every pair I've tried on. I've tried half size down, TTS, and even half size up. None work. I've just added to the list of models I can't wear, a long with the 991s.

You going after the originals or hyannis? OGs fit TTS and hyannis fit just like any other MiUSA model. So just go with whatever size you go with for those.
They are the Hyannis pair and a size 12. Bummer.

They are the Hyannis pair and a size 12. Bummer.
Going tts in them shouldn't be a deal breaker though, especially if the price difference works out in your favor. I've had both sizes, TTS and half size down, and I'd be happy with both. I ended up keeping the TTS pair only because I got more money for the half size down pair.

i couldn't take the bumps in the midsole that were pushing up into my feet. used an exacto knife and cut them all out. now they feel great. but won't be buying any 992's in the future.

I feel sorry for the person who bought these.....super bootleg, look at the box

Back
Top Bottom