Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

More cleaning and rediscovering some NBs I had stashed away ~2 years ago. It’s like a time capsule!

02827B31-9E67-4B29-B5B7-9917F50BB62C.jpeg

My favorites:

Some Khaki 999s
BC3CD677-7748-4FEA-9A2D-05530E884A5F.jpeg

Capsule Denim 580s
3974F242-5B20-4AF8-A017-3474DB823166.jpeg

Grey 998s
1A3FF78D-A060-4906-9DB9-6EC640CF04A5.jpeg

I need to make room, so I’ll be transferring more here lol

More cleaning and rediscovering some NBs I had stashed away ~2 years ago. It’s like a time capsule!

02827B31-9E67-4B29-B5B7-9917F50BB62C.jpeg

My favorites:

Some Khaki 999s
BC3CD677-7748-4FEA-9A2D-05530E884A5F.jpeg

Capsule Denim 580s
3974F242-5B20-4AF8-A017-3474DB823166.jpeg

Grey 998s
1A3FF78D-A060-4906-9DB9-6EC640CF04A5.jpeg

I need to make room, so I’ll be transferring more here lol
580s are fire. Thought I could still do the crazy colors with those but just couldn't pull the trigger on the stray rats or palace joints. A colorway like this though I can work with these days. Hopefully we get more clean ones like this

Notre taking their sweet sweet time sending out those discount 990v6

Jig might be up

It USUALLY takes Notre A WHILE to ship. However, my recent order was received in ten days, which is one of the quickest deliveries from them. The wait is usually ~2-3 weeks for delivery.

Despite the slow shipping, they don’t charge tax or shipping (if over a certain amount). They sell their products at great prices, so I don’t mind the wait.

Good to know. I only ask because they sent out those discount Teddys hella quick. Ordered on the 27th, had them in hand by the 2nd.

Every product is different tho I guess

You're ok with 2-3 weeks shipping?
as long as i get the shoe I'm fine, i wasn't taking a shot at anyone tbh, just search "shipping" and all you see is cats pressed for shipping updates. sometimes it's not even the stores fault, they can create a label and ups/fedex can take 5 days just to pickup. if you look at the store you order from shipping faq you will see that it says 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS just for them to get a label ready. so do the math, 5-7 business days for a label and another 3-5 days for pickup, then depending on where you order from and how it's shipped another 3-5 days for it to get to your door. so yeah, 2-3 weeks is definitely a time frame when i order from stores like Undftd. the majority of us here have multiple shoes and getting that latest shoe within 2 days isn't going to change your life.
so unless you have 1 sneaker that's on the verge of self destruction or reselling and afraid of the market tanking, take some advice....
tenor-5.gif

Last edited:
Who cop NB 990v6 on Notre I still wait to ship.

Attachments

• 314685779_10106122452498333_6149371440853706929_n.jpg
    314685779_10106122452498333_6149371440853706929_n.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 463
Some people can’t sleep without that Shop app update 😂

This the same Notre that doesn’t charge for shipping or tax and have honored the discount code in the past? I just wanna make sure this is the same Notre people are complaining about… 🤦🏻‍♂️

Don't act like people out of pocket for wanting to know the status of their orders, or like ANY company is infallible

Screen Shot 2022-11-08 at 10.18.42 AM.png

Literally read this yesterday.

ever since the pandemic dudes on here be pressed for shipping, it's crazy!
It's PTSD 😂. Heard some horror stories on shipping mishaps and delays during that period. Ordered my wife's Christmas present around this time in November. Didn't get it until almost Valentine's Day in February. Paid for overnight shipping for a textbook I needed from an in state merchant. Didn't get it until then semester was almost over. Didn't get my refund for the $50 upcharge for rush shipping until the semester was actually over. We shook out here 😂

Some people can’t sleep without that Shop app update 😂

This the same Notre that doesn’t charge for shipping or tax and have honored the discount code in the past? I just wanna make sure this is the same Notre people are complaining about… 🤦🏻‍♂️
Yes, they charge for shipping under a certain amount. And yes, they charge tax as well but that may depend where you live.

Accepting subpar customer service seems wild to me.

580 Indigo - tempted to get them but may wait for a discount.

as long as i get the shoe I'm fine, i wasn't taking a shot at anyone tbh, just search "shipping" and all you see is cats pressed for shipping updates. sometimes it's not even the stores fault, they can create a label and ups/fedex can take 5 days just to pickup. if you look at the store you order from shipping faq you will see that it says 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS just for them to get a label ready. so do the math, 5-7 business days for a label and another 3-5 days for pickup, then depending on where you order from and how it's shipped another 3-5 days for it to get to your door. so yeah, 2-3 weeks is definitely a time frame when i order from stores like Undftd. the majority of us here have multiple shoes and getting that latest shoe within 2 days isn't going to change your life.
so unless you have 1 sneaker that's on the verge of self destruction or reselling and afraid of the market tanking, take some advice....
tenor-5.gif
Amazon and the internet in general has a lot of us spoiled :lol::emoji_baby:. As long as I have my confirmation, communication is reasonably consistent, and we are within shipping terms I'm good. What gives me the most anxiety is the actual arrival. After having a few packages stolen or damaged I hate not knowing if a package is going to land when i'm actually home or not. DHL would be my go to carrier if i could choose. The only carrier that has consistently gone above and beyond. They've hidden stuff for me, put them places to avoid getting rained on, and have actually called me twice to let me know what they did and why they did it.

Amazon and the internet in general has a lot of us spoiled :lol::emoji_baby:. As long as I have my confirmation, communication is reasonably consistent, and we are within shipping terms I'm good. What gives me the most anxiety is the actual arrival. After having a few packages stolen or damaged I hate not knowing if a package is going to land when i'm actually home or not. DHL would be my go to carrier if i could choose. The only carrier that has consistently gone above and beyond. They've hidden stuff for me, put them places to avoid getting rained on, and have actually called me twice to let me know what they did and why they did it.
DHL is goated! especially when dealing with international packages. i think it's because they handle a smaller volume of usa orders. we can all agree that usps is the worst along with lasership.

Back
Top Bottom