Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

You and LJuba both , man y’all have some skewed view of the world . You’re not mad at the dudes buying up 50 992GR And selling them for 50$ profit or backdooring collabs. But always have something to say about me , I’m out here Just Buying stuff nobody’s looking for . And then , what go to my eBay and see the prices and get mad cuzz you can’t afford it or what ? I don’t understand what the problem is . I spend 5-6 hours a day refreshing sites and apps and scouring the web for steals . I’m not allowed to list my shoes ? If you wanted the shoes go find Them yourself , it takes me a lotta time . And nobody’s forced to buy anything : so move Around . I’m a collector too just like anybody else. I found a good way to keep collecting new balances that works for me , sell the ones that will sell and the rest stay in my collection . That’s why I only buy my size , because I don’t really care if it sells or not .

Super dope in hand... Quick shipping as well!

Attachments

• 89518EDB-8689-4695-BE6A-8692272F898C.jpeg
    89518EDB-8689-4695-BE6A-8692272F898C.jpeg
    343.4 KB · Views: 369
  • A45A485F-3C52-4F5E-93E0-6A72727D3D3E.jpeg
    A45A485F-3C52-4F5E-93E0-6A72727D3D3E.jpeg
    304.2 KB · Views: 394
So you’re saying it died right around the time you joined NT?
Lurked for years and that’s when people stopped hooking people up in FB groups. If you actually think there is a community aspect anymore than good for you. The most you get out of NT is a presale link for a pair of shoes that will be less than retail in a couple of months. Again I love how impatient you hype boys are!

You and LJuba both , man y’all have some skewed view of the world . You’re not mad at the dudes buying up 50 992GR And selling them for 50$ profit or backdooring collabs. But always have something to say about me , I’m out here Just Buying stuff nobody’s looking for . And then , what go to my eBay and see the prices and get mad cuzz you can’t afford it or what ? I don’t understand what the problem is . I spend 5-6 hours a day refreshing sites and apps and scouring the web for steals . I’m not allowed to list my shoes ? If you wanted the shoes go find Them yourself , it takes me a lotta time . And nobody’s forced to buy anything : so move Around . I’m a collector too just like anybody else. I found a good way to keep collecting new balances that works for me , sell the ones that will sell and the rest stay in my collection . That’s why I only buy my size , because I don’t really care if it sells or not .
Lljuba can speak for himself but sure I am not a fan of the dudes selling GR's piecemeal as they do but at least they are more upfront about it. You are allowed to list your shoes and I can comment on it. When you tell me you really need the money and basically hope to take advantage of someone who is desperate for these it gets my attention. You could be more discreet but want your attention for getting a grail while also selling them. It sits wrong with me. You can't even admit you bought them to sell them. That is my biggest issue. Own it don't make up stories. And again I said nothing the first time you did that but you did it again so I commented.

You are right just how some guys are great with numbers and some woman are great at pleasing men. Tell her to bring some breakfast tomorrow

only if you join the secret NB discord.

I’m dead serious. U from Nj ? You trying to eso some funny stuff?

Back
Top Bottom