Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Southtown Southtown 🙌🙌🙌 you crushed it! I don’t often wear t-shirts, but when I do, I’ll wear The Intelligent Choice!

Attachments

• 0FBD1F6E-0BCF-45CE-B1AB-6A1AEA9EE7F9.jpeg
    0FBD1F6E-0BCF-45CE-B1AB-6A1AEA9EE7F9.jpeg
    486.2 KB · Views: 137
Let's talk hoodies.

Let's say I'm not too impressed with NB's current offerings. That's why previously I asked if those sayings were trade marked by NB (which seems there not).

Let's say my wife has a business license and can order wholesale blanks. Ranging from something cheap to quality blanks Supreme uses.

Let's say I've reached out to a screen printer in my city and have prices.

If I go down this path I could order blank black hoodies, reverse dye them, then send them to the screen printer.

As a collective we could come up with our own saying? Obviously would not be able to use the NB logo.

I've dyed other brand tees that have white vinyl screen print and haven't had an issue. It seems the vinyl NB uses is kind of a poor quality. The dye does stain the print a tad. That's why I'm wondering if I should use higher quality blanks then have it screen printed afterwards.

Example:
D9B4C65C-1071-4D75-B864-4B965ECDAB17.jpeg

Let's talk hoodies.

Let's say I'm not too impressed with NB's current offerings. That's why previously I asked if those sayings were trade marked by NB (which seems there not).

Let's say my wife has a business license and can order wholesale blanks. Ranging from something cheap to quality blanks Supreme uses.

If I go down this path I could order blank black hoodies, reverse dye them, then send them to the screen printer.

As a collective we could come up with our own saying? Obviously would not be able to use the NB logo.

I've dyed other brand tees that have white vinyl screen print and haven't had an issue. It seems the vinyl NB uses is kind of a poor quality. The dye does stain the print a tad. That's why I'm wondering if I should use higher quality blanks then have it screen printed afterwards.

Example:

sounds like “and leather is on it” hoodies could be come a reality:rofl:

but seriously, I’d like a nice quality hoodie and would be in to support a fellow NTer who is putting in a huge effort here.
FWIW, the intelligent choice font looks like Apple Garamond in case you have some ideas already.

Let's talk hoodies.

Example:

Hoodies? :emoji_white_check_mark:
Higher quality blanks? :emoji_white_check_mark:
Coming up with a slogan as a thread? :emoji_white_check_mark:
Yes to everything :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom